Find AOL Screen Name

Question

11 answers to this question

their email address is AOLmembersSN@aol.com

No kidding...I need to find somebody's member name, do you know of any way to do that?

I believe you have to be a member to use the member search function...

can i be of any assistance?

PM if you do... and yes aol sucks... lmao being trying to connect for the past 20 mins.. for the 5th time today... since the last month. grr

and yes aol sucks... lmao being trying to connect for the past 20 mins.. for the 5th time today... since the last month. grr

ahhh memories....of pounding the side of my monitor and cursing

doesnt aim have a search feature? hmm..

i think it only lets you search for AIM users though, not AOL members, but i could be wrong, ive never used it.

Member info isn't automatically available like you seek unless someone's specifically made it available / listed.

Assuming you'd just be looking for someone's screen name on basis of name, address, whatever, it's highly unlikely all that's listed even if someone has made *some* info disclosed.

Ultimately, you're better off just searching for name / email-address associations as may occur in listings elsewhere on the web. Very highly unlikely you'll find what you want through AOL, member or not.

[You're best off just contacting the person directly and asking them for their email address if you have legitimate reason for use.]