Pat Kirwan

You actually agree that his number should be unretired?? If its sooo bad why does Kirwan have to bash LT and tell him what he should do.. the holier than thou attitude digust me.

You actually agree that his number should be unretired?? If its sooo bad why does Kirwan have to bash LT and tell him what he should do.. the holier than thou attitude digust me.

No, I don't think his number should be retired. But he should try to fix his image. Use his popularity for good was the point.

If anyone it should be parents that are role model to their kids not LT or any sport star.. I am sick of sport writers like Kirwan placing blame on athletes that they screw up kids or make them take drugs.. You have to agree with that at least..

If anyone it should be parents that are role model to their kids not LT or any sport star.. I am sick of sport writers like Kirwan placing blame on athletes that they screw up kids or make them take drugs.. You have to agree with that at least..

Yeah, but that thinking is head in the sand thinking. Parents SHOULD be, but they aren't. If you are in the public eye, you are set at a higher standard. LT has failed miserably at that level. Ok, for example, you've slept with 40,000 women. Does that really need to be public information? Think before speaking would be a nice attribute for him.