Looks like Until Dawn will resurface at Playstation GDC

From the first trailer I thought it was Game of Thrones the MMO finally being announced. 
Winter/Snow + Blood = makes sense.

This game has gone through the Ryse treatment.

A game that starts off on a current gen console to be used with motion controls that is then retooled for a next gen console with traditional controls.

The more I see of this game, the more I have to laugh when they claim its 'horror reinvented' considering the b-movie level of horror plot and the characters. Its a mix of most of the silly horror movies (Saw, Cabin in the Woods,Blair Witch, etc, etc).

You can definitely see that the gameplay was designed around Move and has been adapted to the controller. Fine by me though, the gameplay still seems to work fine. The visual are nice, but I noticed some audio issues with the main character talking while you are moving her around at the beginning. It just looked strange.

While it seems to have the standard jump scares, I still think Outlast set a high bar for horror games and what I saw there didn't quite measure up. If the story improves for the rest of the game, then it might be good. I do like that you get to work through the game with other characters, as opposed to all alone as in most horror games. The chemistry between the characters could make for a compelling experience, more like watching a horror movie than a first person game. I wonder if there is any quality puzzle solving in the game. Not sure about day one, but I'm still interested.