Are you going to heaven or hell?

Well where are you going? And why do you think so?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Well where are you going? And why do you think so?

• 1. Heaven
    • 2. Hell
    • 3. Live forever
    • 4. Reincarnated into a ... ?
    • 5. I don't believe is any of the above..
    • 6. Who Knows

I don't believe in heaven or hell or anything which will happen after we die and I don't understand how someone could believe. I hope that existence does not end with death but i just don't know. Really love what Terry Pratchet says - that we're gonna go where we think we will go ;)

• 6 months later...

When I am dead, I'm gonna be dead, and that's all there is to it. No heaven, no hell, no reincarnation, dead, just a lump in the ground.

edit: much like this thread was suppossed to be

When I am dead, I'm gonna be dead, and that's all there is to it. No heaven, no hell, no reincarnation, dead, just a lump in the ground.

Exactly.

I will however possibly decompose and become one with the soil and the worms. Then a bird will eat the worm, and a human will shoot and eat the bird. Then I'll be one as a human again! :alien:

What will I feel emotionally? Well time will pass instantly and infinitely, just like it does when you go to sleep.

It will feel like the time before I was born, as if nothing happened.

That is the reality of it all.

If there is such a place, I'm going downstairs.

My hope is that after death there is nothing, simply the end of the existence of mind and body in all forms. :)

OMG, you resurected teh thread!

I'm not going to hell nor heaven...

I'm going to bed! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Well I talked to DSNbehind about this topic in private, and why start a new thread when there is one already?

,Jul 22 2004, 05:12] Well I talked to DSNbehind about this topic in private, and why start a new thread when there is one already?

Recycling old threads, uh? :yes:

Thats A-OK then!

I put 'who knows', there are far too many ways to look at it, far too many conflictions (is that a word or did I just make it up?). Is there only one god, plus a bunch of 'galse gods' and only YOUR god is the right 'one', or, are there a majillion manifestations of the same god, that evolved out of different circumstances due to cultural difference? Do we go to heaven or hell and stay there? Can we actually repent just before/after we are done here and get away with it? Can the prayers of our family save us from 'the inferno' after we have already arrived there? I 'unno, I cant make up my mind, so I sit on the fence, so to speak.

have always liked this quote though "you go to heaven for the weather, you go to hell for the company."