Anyone Into Playing Cricket

I've been so many sports topics here, so anyone into playing or loving the game of cricket ?? feel free to discuss it in here :)

Well, lets see..

I catch them.. and BBQ them.. and now they are yummy and toasty inside my stomach.. what a game eh?

If you are into such game, you are going to lose money my friend. Crickets are very stupid. They can kill themselves so easily that you probably will be disappointed even before the game starts.

Just give up that game. and eat crickets. Trust me, you will enjoy it more that way.

quite a lot of cricket fans around the world, yes it's hard to sit 9 hours on the trot staring at your big screens and watching the ball-by-ball progress but eventually it's full of excitement, is it the most time taking result orientated sport in the world ??

After being 83/4 i think if i remember the score correctly to being 477/7 currently at the end of day 3, India has done tremendously well to be in a good position rather then be at follow on :) thanks to Rahul Dravid's 199* & Laxman's 148 ( partnership of 303 )

I enjoy watching one-day cricket (more so if I'm actually at the MCG rather than on my butt at home), but I really can think of better things to do, and I'll only watch it if I have friends with me. However, test cricket about puts me to sleep - can't stand it!