• MSN Messenger
    • Yahoo Messenger
    • Trillian
    • AIM (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
    • MiRC
    • Other

Question

11 answers to this question

Since you put mIRC down, you might have well just called it IRC as mIRC is just one of MANY IRC clients out there for various operating systems. More or less it is a chat program and not an IM program. I guess it is called Internet Relay Chat for a reason...

trillian all the way, i've been a long fan of icq for years upon years, but since all these hooligans are out there using different IMs, i was forced to use trillian.....its the only other choice than icq for the true IMer

seriosly, trillian is terrible for one main reason, it LOOKS like S**T because you can't get it to use your windows theme. i found skins and stuff that look close, but not exact. I would use it if i could get it to look like my default windows......

Aim is the best becassue everyone uses it.

Thread re-opened!

The best IM client is no doubt ICQ! :D I like Trillian as well, but it still lacks audio and video chat! ;) I disliked MSN Messenger very much when I was still running Windows 98 Second Edition! ICQ caused no problems at all! Mind ya, I'd really appreciate it if I can remove the ads in the most recent version! I knew how, but it caused havoc with versions 5.16 and above! :mad: