Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Anyone want to go for the LASO campaigns? If so, message me. Won't be able to do it until Friday at the earliest, but I have next week off work, so I'll have plenty of time.

(Also, is there seriously no way to do co-op matchmaking? :/)

Anyone want to go for the LASO campaigns? If so, message me. Won't be able to do it until Friday at the earliest, but I have next week off work, so I'll have plenty of time.

(Also, is there seriously no way to do co-op matchmaking? :/)

I'll try to jump in with u.

Also: I couldn't land a spot in your squad on CoD:AW the other night, and got stuck with some 9yr old lil boy tryin to be my best friend :-/

No matter what game I jumped into he was there... At least he kinda polite...a bit over zealous, but polite

• Like 1

I'll try to jump in with u.

Also: I couldn't land a spot in your squad on CoD:AW the other night, and got stuck with some 9yr old lil boy tryin to be my best friend :-/

No matter what game I jumped into he was there... At least he kinda polite...a bit over zealous, but polite

Reminds me of

3489g.jpg

Hour and a half of trying and couldn't join one single game. Absolute shambles.

Something tells me the netcode will never be truly fixed :/ Seriously wish I could get a refund, and that says something coming from the Halo fanboy of the forum :(

11.21 6:17 PM Update

We wanted to provide you with an update on what we?re seeing as a result of yesterday?s content update (CU). We realize that silence and opacity, even when we have nothing new to say, is frustrating. With each change and/or update we make, it takes time for us to capture and analyze the data to determine the tangible impact to the game experience. Additionally, we've already begun work on future updates which will be informed by the data and community feedback we?re seeing from yesterday?s CU.

Our data shows that the CU improved things statistically, but we are aware that far too many are not seeing improvements. We continue to work on these issues, with our primary focus being on matchmaking performance. Additionally, we also noticed that the CU inadvertently introduced some new UI bugs, which will be fixed shortly.

For now, you will continue to see uneven match-ups and larger than normal team sizes in matchmaking. This is a temporary situation that is caused by the fact that we are allowing more players than normal into a matchmaking session in order to improve overall matching times. We realize this is not ideal, and we will reset those parameters to their expected behavior as soon as our matchmaking improves to a level where players are consistently getting into matches in shorter time frames. Additionally, in yesterday?s patch notes, we announced that parties would no longer be split after a matchmaking session, and we?re aware that this bug has regressed. This issue, along with others, will be addressed in the coming content updates. We?ll be monitoring feedback and data over the weekend, and will provide an update on Monday regarding our progress.

Moving forward, we will continue to post the details of our fixes on Waypoint in order to keep you updated with the latest information. Please keep an eye on this thread (http://aka.ms/mcc_updates) for details as we continue to make updates to the title.

343 Industries

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

It's hit or miss for me at the moment. Tried this morning and got nothing. But around mid-day I got far more matches. Still needs a lot of work.

Finally tried out MP for the first time just for one match. First attempt, found opponents within a minute or so, then crashed out on loading the map. Second attempt, again found opponents pretty quickly and loaded properly. It was Team BRs which isn't my favorite or forte, but it was pretty cool to be playing it again.

MS have annoyed (to put it politely), Halo fans once again by awarding $15 rebates for new purchases on XBL, while we still don't have a working MP portion of the game.

Reddit in particular is really annoyed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2nx7ds/xbox_rewards_is_giving_out_15k_credits_this_month/

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2nxtgr/xbox_rewards_giving_a_15k_points_15_rebate_with_a/

They said they're going to do something to make up for it, but the game's still woefully broken. I'm still encountering quite a few issues (games counting as co-op when in singleplayer, making some achievements literally impossible, for a basic example), and the matchmaking still takes far too long.

They said they're going to do something to make up for it, but the game's still woefully broken. I'm still encountering quite a few issues (games counting as co-op when in singleplayer, making some achievements literally impossible, for a basic example), and the matchmaking still takes far too long.

They're giving a free copy of Halo 5* to anyone experiencing issues.

* Windows 8 Theme

MS have annoyed (to put it politely), Halo fans once again by awarding $15 rebates for new purchases on XBL, while we still don't have a working MP portion of the game.

Reddit in particular is really annoyed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/2nx7ds/xbox_rewards_is_giving_out_15k_credits_this_month/

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2nxtgr/xbox_rewards_giving_a_15k_points_15_rebate_with_a/

Hopefully the latest round of updates helps most people with MP. Plus, MS better do something nice for anyone affected.

I know at least some people are now playing Halo MP without issues, so something must be improving.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently playing through the campaign on Halo:CE on the MCC.

Im going with Heroic for difficulty...  Was trying to give Legendary a shot, but just couldn't take dying a b'jillion times...