Don't have high hopes for this game. A bunch of sites had a bad impression of the TGS build. The devs said that it's first focus is the story and cinematic feel, which is not a good sign. Even the the newer Sony experience build people still saying the game play is dull.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-order-1886-a-case-of-style-over-substance/1100-6424004/

Its not suppose to be Gears of War. The style of the setting, era and story are what I'm banking on. Sure gameplay needs to be good enough even if the other elements have to carry it a little.

Of course if the story is crap though, then we have a problem.

Its not suppose to be Gears of War. The style of the setting, era and story are what I'm banking on. Sure gameplay needs to be good enough even if the other elements have to carry it a little.

Of course if the story is crap though, then we have a problem.

I'm sure this studio is going all in with the story\cinematic feel\graphics. I sure hope the game play has some depth and replay value. As it stands with no mp and no co-op. I wonder how good the replay value of this game is and usually these games only last 8 to 20 hours. Many sites have praised how good the graphics is, they also stated how lackluster and dull the game play is.

Video dun gone, OP.

Is this game similar to something like Dishonored? IDK why but I keep thinking thie game is like Dishonored.

I'm an old school adventure game fan, so a lack of deep action-focused gameplay is not an issue as long as the story and presentation are engrossing.

It would be a nice change of pace vs the usual action games we get on consoles today. 

I really, relaly, really want this game to be good story/presentation wise, so I'm hoping for the best.