Angry Grandpa destroys this kids PS4

Google it

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

:argh:  :argh:  :argh:  :argh: 

Edited by Andrew

I suspect this is all an act.  There are a ton of videos on YouTube of this guy breaking random stuff in the house, while the camera is up close in the action.  Seems like they want a piece of that "internet money".

What a waste for some youtube views.

If it goes viral, I bet the ad revenue would more than make up for the cost of a destroyed PS4 (if they monetised the video, that is).

What a waste for some youtube views.

Perhaps, but at least they try, and I do emphasize try, to be funny when wrecking something. It's better than people who just randomly wreck stuff for its own sake. That's one trend I will never understand. Ever.

Are you sure that's a kid? Got quite facial hair for even a teen.

Looks like the Grandpa was doing that guy a favor, needs to get out more often :P

Seems like a silly argument to me. The Grandpa is complaining about Christmas Cookies? The guy is saying playing his PS4 is his job?

Video removed.

No swearing rule applies to videos too

my bad...

i really better read the rule book...  

Don't want to be in trouble because I didn't take the time to look rules over

Kid, that guy is like 40 years old.... that's probably his dad not his grandpa.

It is his dad and the videos are staged. I quit watching after a few of them... I dunno how in the hell they get that many viiews they are so repetitive and predictable.

It is his dad and the videos are staged. I quit watching after a few of them... I dunno how in the hell they get that many viiews they are so repetitive and predictable.

Because most people are idiots. :s

• Like 2

Without Googling it, i'm going to say 'fake'. Amirite?

They've been doing videos for almost 10 years now and it started i think with him ruining Christmas. Yeah, some are probably fake, but a lot of the flipout videos are definitely real.