XBOX Live Down

Are you kidding or something. Steam hasn't been down yet at all for this long either in 2014 or in 2015. XB live is a different story.. is this like the 3rd or 4th outage now? For like 24hrs? Damn, you guys must love MS and their reliability. 

To be fair, now more than ever these kinds of services are vulnerable to attack/sudden downtime from any number of things. Both PSN and XBL have their issues and service outages are just part of the way things work now. Unless XBL/PSN is down for more than 48-72 hours I myself probably will just find something else to do.

It sucks, but the nature of online services. Gonna have to deal with the territory people.

It wasn't down for 24 hours or longer so no, damn you all :D

Very true, but look how much impact it has regardless and imagine how much worse it could be :p

Steam's reliability has tanked in the last year IMO. Between the unannounced (AFAIK), maintenance they carry out and random down times, it feels like it's always kicking me offline.

yeh but we are talking 24hrs down time gaps, and over Xmas and into Jan and now again. 24hrs or more outages from XB live, on Steam outages are not that long. anyways.

I stand by what I said. Your opinion is noted.