February 2015 Desktops

Is this becoming a running joke where people post silly old desktop screenshots? :p

My entry:

post-105752-0-10307400-1424971376.jpg

• Like 2

Laptop:

HP2000-412NR/AMD E300/8GB DDR3 RAM/500GB SSHD/AMD RADEON 6310/Windows 7 x64 Home Premium/RalinkRT5390 WLAN

post-361542-0-03134300-1424977318.jpg

Laptop:

HP2000-412NR/AMD E300/8GB DDR3 RAM/500GB SSHD/AMD RADEON 6310/Windows 7 x64 Home Premium/RalinkRT5390 WLAN

bathroom pics?  :shiftyninja:

also, euro truck simulator?  :huh:

bathroom pics?  :shiftyninja:

also, euro truck simulator?  :huh:

it was from when we got the bathroom remodeled I kept track of the contractor's progress

and ETS2 FTW!!!

• Like 1

and ETS2 FTW!!!

really?  sounds like such a horrible idea on paper.    

but looking at reviews, there might be something to it.

/sorry for offtopic.

Is this becoming a running joke where people post silly old desktop screenshots? :p

must be..  i am almost tempted to try to dig up my WinXP custom desktops (coincidentally, the reason i found neowin)

i am pretty sure that my old desktops were miles better then any stock stuff, where the wallpaper is the main attraction.

i used to customize EVERY icon, and every aspect i can...      now, i think it is a huge waist of time, and windows look pretty decent anyway.   unlike the fisher price XP

I feel the only way to do the Space Jam website justice is by browsing it on a Windows 95 machine!  :shifty:

5dt9nt.jpg

really?  sounds like such a horrible idea on paper.    

but looking at reviews, there might be something to it.

/sorry for offtopic.

must be..  i am almost tempted to try to dig up my WinXP custom desktops (coincidentally, the reason i found neowin)

i am pretty sure that my old desktops were miles better then any stock stuff, where the wallpaper is the main attraction.

i used to customize EVERY icon, and every aspect i can...      now, i think it is a huge waist of time, and windows look pretty decent anyway.   unlike the fisher price XP

Old customised XP screenshot? I have one of those:

post-1302-0-82982100-1424980566.png

Hopefully this will resize well 

Screenshot%202015-02-06%2016.50.01.png

What code editor are you using on the right-hand side? I'm always a sucker for trying out new editors, and that one looks pretty nice. (watch it be an editor I've already tried/still use! hah, I'd feel so dumb...)

What code editor are you using on the right-hand side? I'm always a sucker for trying out new editors, and that one looks pretty nice. (watch it be an editor I've already tried/still use! hah, I'd feel so dumb...)

He's using http://brackets.io