Its Final

yeah, well that sucks. when he came to atlanta he was saying stuff like " ive wanted to be an atlanta brave my whole life" and "i want to spend the rest of my career in Atlanta" was just bs. i'm disappointed, and i'll be pulling against him. i dont appreciate what he did. the yankees suck (N)

Sheffield dissappears in the postseason, his postseason #'s with the braves are miserable. The Boss will not be happy if Sheffield plays like he did with the Braves in the postseason.

I am a big Braves fan and I was extremely pleased when Sheff joined ATL. I am disappointed to see him go, but he needs to do whats best for him. The braves got JD Drew now anyway, so Sheff was basically replaced anyway.

I am a big Braves fan and I was extremely pleased when Sheff joined ATL. I am disappointed to see him go, but he needs to do whats best for him. The braves got JD Drew now anyway, so Sheff was basically replaced anyway.

i'd much rather have sheffield than jd drew. drew is injury prone and has never really lived up to the potential everyone thought he had. sheffield hit over .350 with men in scoring position and has arguably the quickest bat in the league, not one that can be easily replaced

but sheffield stays healthy. if drew cant stay healthy, hes of no use to us anyways. drew had a very strong season a few years back, he's got the potential and we need the left handed bat, but its going to take some convincing for me to be happy with him over sheffield

You need to realise that Sheff won't be around in three years. Drew will. Even if Drew misses 20 games over the next 10 years you'll still get more production out of him then Sheff in the next 2.

I'm always interested to see big hitters go from one league to the other. The only guy I've really seen that had better numbers in his 2nd league was McGwire. Of course, there's always exceptions.

Good luck, Sheff. And when the New York bandwagon crowd starts booing you in the post-season, just remember that Sheff's Chefs never booed you when you had that completely horrific post-season performance last year. By the way, IF you do win a World Series ring there, remember that you still will be apart of a team that BOUGHT their championship...AGAIN! (can you say Marlins)

I hope Pedro beans you more times than you ever got beaned in Atlanta.

Why can't the Yankees go after guys like Damien Miller or thugs like that? Nooooo...they have to go out and get All-Stars....

Ugh. Too Bad Sheff. You coulda done wonders in Atlanta had you not been so greedy.