7 Things Only Gamers From The 90s Will Remember

Speaking of which ... did anyone else get freaked out when you got pretty much yanked into the Zelda version of "Otherside" on the first SNES Legend of Zelda title? The part after she's begging for help? I know I did.

Guess that shows my geek cred. :yes:

Does running disassemble on PlayStation games via an Xplorer, parallel LPT interface and a Pentium 166Mhz Olivetti laptop count?

Certainly how I remember a lot of 90's PlayStation :)

In the 90s, I was playing PC games like Ultima, Civilization, Darklands, Lemmings, SimCity, Populous, etc.

If I were to do a YouTube video on how gaming was like in the 90s, it would be totally different.

i honestly though this would be about Sega MegaDrive / Super Nintendo  and PC

Playstation only appeared in 95.      There was so much awesome gaming in the 90s before playstation.

i honestly thought this would be more interesting.

It was really just meant as a motivator to talk about the 90s. Heavily PS focused video but it's why I posted in the GH instead of Sony section.

In regards to the video the black discs were a favourite of mine. That and good JRPGs.

It was really just meant as a motivator to talk about the 90s. Heavily PS focused video but it's why I posted in the GH instead of Sony section.

In regards to the video the black discs were a favourite of mine. That and good JRPGs.

Those black CDs that the playstation used were very cool, but it soon enough once cd burners became cheep enough TDK had some black backed CD-r that looked exactly like the ones the PS used

so it was hard to tell if you were buying pirated games from a market stall.

Rats... title looked interesting--but sadly we just get a video.

Does anyone write anymore? Tired of every "Hey guys..." video. This generation is has gotten lazy with its videos. /rant

"This generation is has gotten lazy with its videos"

Lazy with it's video's and stupid with it's smartphones!

I only clicked the story because it made me laugh at something that was talking about remembering things from all the way back in the 90's!! Like that's even remotely a long time ago! I know we're talking technology and gadgets but cripe!!

"This generation is has gotten lazy with its videos"

Lazy with it's video's and stupid with it's smartphones!

I only clicked the story because it made me laugh at something that was talking about remembering things from all the way back in the 90's!! Like that's even remotely a long time ago! I know we're talking technology and gadgets but cripe!!

Gaming as a hobby has exploded in recent times and like it or not a lot of the gamers of these days were only born in the late 90s.

The 90s were when consoles started shining as well, so I guess we could agree the video is skewed to console gaming, not PC.