Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (2017)

Looks like is actually taking off finally! (Didn't want to resurrect a 2 year old topic either xD)

Production has begun on location in Australia on Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, the fifth film in the blockbuster franchise inspired by the classic Disney Parks attraction. Johnny Depp returns to his iconic role as Captain Jack Sparrow and will be joined by Javier Bardem, Kayla Scodelario, Brenton Thwaites, and Golshifteh Farahani. Geoffrey Rush, Kevin R. McNally, and Stephen Graham are rejoining the action as Barbossa, Gibbs, and Scrum, respectively.

Thrust into an all-new adventure, a down-on-his-luck Captain Jack Sparrow finds the winds of ill-fortune blowing even more strongly when deadly ghost pirates led by his old nemesis, the terrifying Captain Salazar (Bardem), escape from the Devil

Seems i'm the only one who likes Jack Sparrrrouuuuuuu

I'm looking forward to Captain Jack Sparrow being back myself, though would not surprise me if this is the last movie in the franchise.

I'm looking forward to Captain Jack Sparrow being back myself, though would not surprise me if this is the last movie in the franchise.

I thought it was a trilogy reboot?

Seems i'm the only one who likes Jack Sparrrrouuuuuuu

Nah, I loved the first one, i must have watched it like 10 times.  it was my date movie of choice for a while, when i met new girls and invited them for a movie at my place.

anyway, each next one was less fun in my opinion.

however, i will definitely go watch it.  and this is why they keep releasing them. there is demand.

I liked Stranger tides, Orlando Bloom wasn't in it.

Pitty it doesn't look like Mackenzie Crook is going to be in this one.

Great news... I really enjoyed them as did the majority of others cause if they didn't get the ticket sales etc etc they wouldn't continue it but its a top seller. The stuff at Disney around it was great such as the holographic of Jack was pretty real looking!

• 2 months later...

After they milk the titties one more time I think it's time to strangle the cow.

lol... interesting response. isn't that disrespecting cows? lol

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...