Do you use your resources?

Question

When you code, do you tend to go on Google to look fo r the code structure or whatever or do you have everything memorized?

7 answers to this question

Github Gists and SublimeText is your friend, you can literally pull down any code with a simple command.. I've memorised most of it but don't see the point in constantly retyping code so just store it on Github and you can access it from anywhere :)

Everything from memory. Sometimes if I need a function I know I wrote before, I'll go and grab code I've written before and use it but that's it.

Yeah most code I know from memory too and also I just copy paste old code from other projects, no need to reinvent the wheel for every project.

I always look and see if someone did the task before me in the language I am writing. Most the time I end up tearing up their code anyways, but it's a good place to start for reference. 

Depends, if I haven't written something in years.. then yes I google most things to refresh my memory.  But once I've written it once, I will just find in my code where I have used it if I can't remember it exactly.