Office 365 Access App

Question

I am trying to look for this information online and can't really find it which sucks. I see Access as a microsoft product, but when i click "buy now" it sends me to office 365. If I click any of the 365 options, I see the applications provided and i do NOT see Access in the list.

We are looking to get the following plan https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-business but noticed Access isnt on the list. Our customers are DOT's so they use Access for everything and we need Access for the data they provide us, after that we don't use it. Since I'm not aware of any Office 365 Access Web App or a "read only" Access App, we need to get a office 365 plan with Access.

Can anyone please shed some more light on this?

7 answers to this question

ProPlus and Enterprise Editions have Access.

Im aware the physical software do, but we are looking to move to office 365 for easier management and for future updates like 2016. Manager's making all the calls so Its up to him what he wants to do. Im just trying to gather more info for him. I figured we would have to buy 1 or 2 physical copies of access, but i don't even see an option for that anymore. I know with 2016 the focus is heavily relying on Office 365, so incase physical medium isnt available for each individual office app, i wanna make sure 365 covers all of our needs or we have a workaround before i get screwed with a lot of extra work for no reason

Im aware the physical software do, but we are looking to move to office 365 for easier management and for future updates like 2016. Manager's making all the calls so Its up to him what he wants to do. Im just trying to gather more info for him. I figured we would have to buy 1 or 2 physical copies of access, but i don't even see an option for that anymore. I know with 2016 the focus is heavily relying on Office 365, so incase physical medium isnt available for each individual office app, i wanna make sure 365 covers all of our needs or we have a workaround before i get screwed with a lot of extra work for no reason

I know what you meant.. 365 has access..  see the link below

Thats it! I have not seen this plan page before. Thank you!

This page has more information and comparison:

http://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-more-office-365-for-business-plans