Falcons vs. Bucs

Atlanta has just jumped out on top 3-0, that was overall a good first drive, but they need to get it into the endzone anychance they get against this defense, field goals arent going to cut it. I hope atlanta can win, but i'm having a hard time convincing myself that they can

Atlanta has just jumped out on top 3-0, that was overall a good first drive, but they need to get it into the endzone anychance they get against this defense, field goals arent going to cut it. I hope atlanta can win, but i'm having a hard time convincing myself that they can

I picked them to win. The bucs are all screwed up. :D

Course....Tampa looks like they are gonna score here........

not anymore, INT :) , but weve played good first halves before, then we play like crap in the 2nd half, so im not going to get my hopes up

and thats a TD! 10-0 Atlanta

Championship week in my fantasy football league. I'm playing for 1st place and frickin Brad has 4 picks :no:

As am I. $400 bucks on the line. I have McCardell playing right now. 0 points. I have Priest and Dante at 530.

Whew! You called it Catnip....the second half collapse.

But the lead was too big. Way to go Atlanta! Great game.

yep, theyve been doing that all year long. if the games were only 2 periods long, this would be a playoff team easy. this victory gives me something positive about the season to look back on. we just knocked off the superbowl champs, and eliminated them from the playoffs :D . hell yes. i cant wait for next season.