ModernResizer - v0.1

ModernResizer

This is a new program I have been working on. I think you'll like it. It resizes the start menu.

modernresizer_by_ironmanmark20-d8nh1cf.p

ModernResizer is a program that allows you to resize and move the windows 8/8.1 start menu.

This is just for the start menu right now. I will be adding more features in further updates. This is similar to  StartMenuModifier but is not based on it in any way. I wrote this from scratch.

You can set the width, heght, x & y position of the start menu from this program. I will have v2 out in a few weeks. (Note: Windows 8/8.1 only).

Downloads
Github Page
Direct Download

Or at the bottom of this page.

Instructions
1.  Unzip the "ModernResizer - master" zip file.
2.  You should read the readme.txt. All of the rest of the instructions are there.
3.  Give me your comments! Constuctive please :>)

FAQ
- Is this persistent (does it last after a restart)?
    No. This will be added in the next release.
 - Can I copy this program and give it to friends?
    Yes. Read the terms of the BSD license. You can copy it, modify the source, etc.
- Can I decompile this program?
    No. The license, nor the maintainer give you permission to do so. The source is in the "src" folder.
- How can I report a bug/request a feature/complain/ask a question/tell you a jokewinkrazz.gif ?
    I prefer you use Github, but you can also use the comments below. 
- Anything else?
    Yes!! Look at my blog for more. Link. I plan on giving more updates on intermediate steps there.

ModernResizer-master.zip

• 1 month later...

Has it been tested with Windows 10 preview?

Do you want it tested there?

Thanks.

ModernResizer

This is a new program I have been working on. I think you'll like it. It resizes the start menu.

modernresizer_by_ironmanmark20-d8nh1cf.p

ModernResizer is a program that allows you to resize and move the windows 8/8.1 start menu.

This is just for the start menu right now. I will be adding more features in further updates. This is similar to  StartMenuModifier but is not based on it in any way. I wrote this from scratch.

You can set the width, heght, x & y position of the start menu from this program. I will have v2 out in a few weeks. (Note: Windows 8/8.1 only).

Downloads
Github Page
Direct Download

Or at the bottom of this page.

Instructions
1.  Unzip the "ModernResizer - master" zip file.
2.  You should read the readme.txt. All of the rest of the instructions are there.
3.  Give me your comments! Constuctive please :>)

FAQ
- Is this persistent (does it last after a restart)?
    No. This will be added in the next release.
 - Can I copy this program and give it to friends?
    Yes. Read the terms of the BSD license. You can copy it, modify the source, etc.
- Can I decompile this program?
    No. The license, nor the maintainer give you permission to do so. The source is in the "src" folder.
- How can I report a bug/request a feature/complain/ask a question/tell you a jokewinkrazz.gif ?
    I prefer you use Github, but you can also use the comments below. 
- Anything else?
    Yes!! Look at my blog for more. Link. I plan on giving more updates on intermediate steps there.

Has it been tested with Windows 10 preview?

Do you want it tested there?

Thanks.

Yeah, if you want to test it that would be great! I am uncertain if it will work though. Let me know if it does, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

What is this ?

Sorry I didn't catch your question, for some reason my alert wasn't sounded when you replied.

That is my taskbar. I use a little program I made called space (link). It is an empty program that just sits in your taskbar so that you can center icons/ move them where you want.