NFL forums

most teams have their own forums, if you go to the official team sites, but those arent so great because theres awlays fans from other teams that come along and flood the boards with "your team sucks". neowins got this sports forum now though, lots of nfl people in here.

Whoa **** ... database errors like crazy at the eagles forum... too many damn people after the game there... :o

Before the database errors kicked in, the script execution took 3 seconds... :| and also there were like 500 people online...

Edit: seems to be back up... lol

Edit 2: Its damn slow... Script Execution time: 22.6313 ... :(

I have a small community of football fans on my site.. but I visit most of the major NFL forums around, and there are some good ones. It just depends on what your looking for. I'm really glad to see Neowin add the Sporting Arena.. it was a good move!

I have a small community of football fans on my site.. but I visit most of the major NFL forums around, and there are some good ones. It just depends on what your looking for. I'm really glad to see Neowin add the Sporting Arena.. it was a good move!

Absolutely! :yes:

Wow, you've got some real characters on your site. I can't believe how crazy people get over Madden. I am referring to the franchises people put up.

meh, we went through enough trouble trying to just get a sports forum :p

and like CatnipOligarthy said, most NFL teams have there own forums. :)

Take the eagles for instance... http://eagles.hosttown.com

I think you and me are the only Eagles fans here, bro. :(

Wow, you've got some real characters on your site. I can't believe how crazy people get over Madden. I am referring to the franchises people put up.

Yeah, I'm one of them :D .. we have alot of fun with our fictional teams. Mainly it gets us through the off-season when there is no football to watch on TV.

Yeah, I'm one of them :D .. we have alot of fun with our fictional teams. Mainly it gets us through the off-season when there is no football to watch on TV.

Gotcha. I love playing it too and it is great in the off season. Sometimes I have a hard time playing a game especially if it's a sports game that I can't watch. There's something about watching it that makes you want to play it. But, I can now turn to your site for that motivation right? Hehe, great site though!

I think you and me are the only Eagles fans here, bro. :(

Lol, I do not think you two are the only Eagles fan hence my sig/avatar. You are not alone! I have seen every single Eagles game since I was 6 and now I am 22. I have waited all these years for a Super Bowl and that is all I want for Christmas.

Edited by jmole