Mortal Kombat X: Kombat Class - Jason Voorhees

Jason... Bah... Could not care less... WHERE IS PREDATOR?

Should've said you don't care. Because by saying you could "careless" Means's you do care a little bit.

Anyways don't have MKX yet but when I do I'll be using Jason A LOT!

Jason... Bah... Could not care less... WHERE IS PREDATOR?

Should've said you don't care. Because by saying you could "careless" Means's you do care a little bit.

No, he got it right...

• Like 2

again with this drivel!   he did not say he could care less.   he said he could not care less (means he cares so little, it is impossible to care less)

yet, even though he used the term correctly, you still hope to catch and correct him :rolleyes:

think about it on a work day when you are sober. and learn to use it.

it is annoying that on neowin, when someone uses the term correctly, there are people correcting them.  happened to me a few times.  

in your case though contradict what he said, by saying he said the opposite.    So I assume you had a few drinks and just made a mistake...

• 3 weeks later...

again with this drivel! he did not say he could care less. he said he could not care less (means he cares so little, it is impossible to care less)

yet, even though he used the term correctly, you still hope to catch and correct him :rolleyes:

think about it on a work day when you are sober. and learn to use it.

it is annoying that on neowin, when someone uses the term correctly, there are people correcting them. happened to me a few times.

in your case though contradict what he said, by saying he said the opposite. So I assume you had a few drinks and just made a mistake...

Lol miss read it. But Jason has some pretty good brutalities. I would like to see predator soon too, but they just released Tanya. BTW, I don't drink...well rarely if I feel like it.
  • Like 1

Lol miss read it. But Jason has some pretty good brutalities. I would like to see predator soon too, but they just released Tanya. BTW, I don't drink...well rarely if I feel like it.

i was joking too.  so, high five for being a good sport.  predator should be great.    Tanya?   i could not care less :p

i was joking too. so, high five for being a good sport. predator should be great. Tanya? i could not care less :p

Totally care a little lol jk. Yeah I seen some of her stuff and it's kinda the same things. Not too big on her either, just Jason and Predator.

• Like 1