iPhone -> PC for presentation

Hey,

I have an iPhone 6 with an app that I need to demo to people that control my destiny. 

At work, they give us these awesome HP laptops (/sarcasm) which I will plug into a projector with I assume HDMI, need to verify this. 

Anyways, are there suggestions on how to send my iPhone screen to my laptop for demonstration purposes? 

I started looking at Reflector 2 but the reviews weren't good. Hoping for something easy to use and reliable. 

I use reflector2 on my HP elitebook (work laptop) and it works great.  You can use it one of two ways:

1. wirelessly as long as the 2 devices are on the same ssid

2. iPhone is plugged into the laptop

It is actually quite easy to use and I highly recommend it.

I use reflector2 on my HP elitebook (work laptop) and it works great.  You can use it one of two ways:

1. wirelessly as long as the 2 devices are on the same ssid

2. iPhone is plugged into the laptop

It is actually quite easy to use and I highly recommend it.

Thanks, reassuring. What app do I need to have on the phone to make it display on the PC? 

I've never had any problems with Reflector (or AirServer which is similar) even while using it for several hours at a time. What problems are people mentioning in the review(s)?

What app do I need to have on the phone to make it display on the PC?

None, it uses the built in / native AirPlay mirroring.

http://help.airsquirrels.com/support/solutions/articles/1000173751

You need to make sure you have at least one device accessible on your connected network with an AirPlay server/target (i.e. Reflector) running, otherwise the AirPlay option won't appear in the control center.

You need to make sure you have at least one device accessible on your connected network with an AirPlay server/target (i.e. Reflector) running, otherwise the AirPlay option won't appear in the control center.

Figured that would be the case. My mobile is on one network and my laptop on another because that's what the company says I need to do. Lame.