3 hours ago, compl3x said:

Ugh. I hate that. I have had to start from early saves because I have tried to hack a terminal and the player gets stuck trying to sit down. I always quicksave before hacking anything.

Yea, I am just glad I got past it....

I wanted the Nuka jumpsuit and really do not care about the weapons.  I dont use heavy weapons.

So I got the red Nuka Cola power armor but cannot apply the paintjob to othe T51 armors.  Not showing up in the list of paint jobs when I got to mod it.  Sugar Bombs is showing up twice tho....

Edit:  Actually, cannot apply any other paintjobs to the Nuka Cola Red armor in Nuka World.  So looks like maybe you only get one suit of the Red armor and cannot paint other t51s....sucks.

Edited by techbeck

• 3 weeks later...

Welp... aside from a few BS achievements that nobody cares about, I think I've done everything Fallout 4 has to offer. I still have yet to get Benevolent whatever (100 Happiness in a settlement) on my own profile. On my wife's, I used a cheat object that adds happiness. But, with so many pieces adding happiness from the Vault-Tec Workshop, I feel like Bethesda is pushing that achievement over a little bit. So you can have more things that add happiness and potentially get the achievement without 20 bars (Oxhorn made a video showing the perfect formula to get the achievement and he had something like 23 bars on this weirdly tiered structure, it was nuts). So you want to have a bar, a weight bench, that weird acrobatics thing, and I dunno what else. Raider settlements can have the still and the Pick-me-up station (drug dispenser) and maybe regular settlements can as well. I know I'm gonna put a still in some settlements and see if a non-Raider settler can be assigned to it. (If not, it'll still look cool.)

Nuka World ended the DLC "Season" with a bang. The ending gave the player a little more choice than the base game did. And little more, it could be said either way. While the DLC shoehorns you into being a bad guy, and there's no real way to avoid it, at any time after a certain point, you can turn it around. You should complete the Nuka World story, and get the Raider achievements first, though, as it's never too late to kill the remaining Raider gang leaders. Of course, you have to fight all the other Raiders. The slave who gives you the good ending quest says they all will scatter. The cake is a lie. You have to fight them all. Oh man. I went into the Cola Cars area (where you kill Colter, in the beginning), and like eight guys spawned off to my right, but I had my explosive shotgun out. One shot. Pile of bodies. Never seen anything so glorious since I took my "double damage if target is at full health" Fat Man to a group of six Rust Devils (robotics gang from Automatron). This topped that. Anyway, you got a lot of killing. It's just like in Fallout 3 "The Pitt," if you want to kidnap the baby you can, but then you're going to have to literally kill every Raider in the DLC. But Fallout 3 had a level cap of 20 (30 if you had "Broken Steel"). In Fallout 4's Nuka World, I was level 86 or 87 when I took on all the Raiders. And again, I had an explosive shotgun. Severed all my ties with the Raiders (and their limbs from their bodies), and got a nasty tongue lashing from Preston Garvey. He says you can still be the General the Minutemen deserve, but he personally will never trust you again. Fine by me. That guy's a bit too eager and friendly for my taste. I'd just as soon he never speak to me again and I just help settlements on my own as the General. Stick him and the Quincy Crew at the Castle, fortify the place up a bit, and never darken their door again.

Found something out. Now, this game, I'm level 92 now, and I hadn't met the Brotherhood of Steel yet. I've killed Kellogg and I think I did the memory den quest. Pretty sure seeking out Virgil is my next step. I've just been doing other things. Like everything but the main quest. So I'm around Cambridge, and I'm dropping missiles on the ghouls around Danse's little base... and I go to introduce myself, and Danse is (naturally) hostile. Because of the missiles. So I shoot him, he takes a seat. I shoot Rhys and whats-her-name, and he gets up, and I shoot him again, and this time he dies and it tells me I'm permanently an enemy of the Brotherhood of Steel. Huh. Didn't know you could do that. Eliminate them that early. Well, eliminate Danse that early. Oops. Sorry, not sorry.

Speaking of the faction most like Donald Trump, did you guys see someone made a Donald Trump mod? Of course the Nexus took it down because, after finding Trump in Diamond City, he asks you to kill his competition (it's been reuploaded elsewhere, so you can get it if you want it). So then you find Hillary Clinton in Goodneighbor. And then he's available to be your companion, or you can assign him any job in any settlement. Now, I'm not a Trump supporter (deplorable or otherwise). But I can appreciate a little dark humor. And I give as good as I get. So I'm thinking, and this is all in good fun, I'm not commenting on the real world politics in any way here... but I think I'm gonna send him to Abernathy Farm, and along the southern perimeter, build him a wall. One idea I had was a single concrete wall piece, but I'm thinking the wall will run the width of the property. And it'll probably be a somewhat respectable junk fence. Well, respectable for Fallout. And I'll build him a nice little bunker, possibly using the Vault pieces (like a 2x2 room using three Overseer corners, and one Overseer corner with a desk, or maybe 3x2), and put lots of "nice" stuff in it, some stairs going up to a guard post overlooking the wall... that's the nice thing about some of those big settlements with one thing at one end... Abernathy Farm is one. Spectacle Island is the obvious. The Nuka Rocket station in (rather, northeast of) Nuka World is another. You got the main settlement area, but you can build a second settlement apart from, but sharing resources with the first. So my Abernathy Farm will have the farm and the house with the radio tower, and then to the south, that field and then basically Trump's little thing (and yeah, it's Trump so maybe it should be a tower?), and he's technically a part of Abernathy Farm, but the two settlements don't interact, since he'll be assigned to his bed, no one else can use it, so no one else would go near him. So that's an idea, if you have Abernathy Farm and you want to do something unique, just put a small wooden prefab down there with one or two beds, and put one or two settlers down there, assign them the beds, and have them be independent of the main settlement.

Anyway, hopefully this thread doesn't die... it kind of already did, but, maybe some more people will get into the game...

Still playing FO myself.  Found a 2  shot western revolver last night.

Still have not finished the game anyway.  At the point where I either need to pic the Institute or the RR and little past destroying the BOS.  Wanted to wait until all the DLCs came out before I continued.  Will be trying MODs soon as well after I get a couple more achievements.  And good thing with MODs is that there are a few already that add new quests/missions to the game.  MODs will keep the game alive for a while.

I found a new quest last night. I overheard two of the Institute BioScience guys talking about Warwick Homestead and the boy, Wally, being about ten years old. This intrigued me, so after talking to the one guy for "Institutionalized" (department head), I found the other guy, and he revealed that Roger Warwick, the father, is a Synth, and that he's been supplying him with genetically modified seeds, and wants you to deliver some to Warwick Homestead. It turns out the Institute has a call sign and a counter sign. The call sign is something like, "Did you have any problems on your way here?" and the counter is, "Blood bugs chased me halfway across the Commonwealth." I won't spoil the quest, but there's more to it than delivering seeds, and it's a pretty good side quest. The reward is that you can use the settlement, so nothing fancy there. But it's a good place to be if you want to be within striking distance of two SPECIAL Bobbleheads (Agility on the wrecked ship, Luck on Spectacle Island).

Speaking of Warwick, I used it to demo a new gate structure I'd been considering, mostly based on watching norespawns, though he doesn't do this. He does something similar, and of course his stuff looks a lot better than mine, but hey. Learning. So I line up the tall 1x2 scaffolding structures along the green line between Warwick Homestead and the wrecked ship with the Agility Bobblehead. Centered two of them right over the road, and then snapped them all in a line. Had to use a 1x1 on the left end (looking at the wrecked ship). I put two more 1x2s behind the main two. Put the planks down on all of them. Davey (norespawns) likes to mix up the textures. I use all solid pieces. I figure if I'm building it, it's built right. Not shoddy. Personal preference. Now a short guard post over the road where the 1x2s are doubled up. Missile turrets on the ends, spotlight turrets flanking the guard post. Scaffolding rails all around, except in front of the missile turrets. (I have a mod that makes turrets use no power. Wouldn't be a problem to wire up a small generator on either side, though, especially with the next trick.) Then I pillar glitched a junk fence gate right under the guard post, then junk fences all along both sides. I don't wall up every settlement, but I did this one because it's just one side, and I always wall up Mercer Safehouse for the Railroad, which turned out to be Sunshine Tidings Co-Op this time. Quite a challenge as it's big and uneven, but I like what I did there.

New power wiring trick. Well, hack. This might require the mod Place Everywhere. If so, there's a way to do it without mods/F4SE or on the PS4. If you want to run wire through a wall, there are a couple glitches that will let you. I do it like this... I place two conduits on a wall, and then wire one to the source (generator, pylon, other conduit) and the other to the first one. Then, I grab the other one, and run it around to the other side. The wire then goes through the wall. Now, to make it look good, the conduits should be directly opposite one another, so the wire goes directly through them. It looks really cool and it looks legit. So, again, we're at Warwick, and I like to keep my generators indoors, and use existing structures whenever possible. So I've scrapped the lockers in the utility room, and all the trash on the floor (doing both requires Spring Cleaning or Scrap Everything; I use the former), put my Fusion Generator there (love those things), and used this trick to get power out of the building (while the door is closed. Three large metal pylons carry the power to the side of the entryway, and then I have the trick done on both sides. So the power runs into the building, and across the entryway and out the other side, where I have a small bar set up. I've used the trick on a top/bottom pair to get power inside, to a soda fountain and to two slot machines. Looks really cool.

Now if you don't have PC and F4SE (which isn't on XB1, either), you can use the pillar glitch. Look at StaciPlaysFallout's latest video. Like Davey, she's a PS4 user, so you know all her tricks are 100% mod-free. (Thanks, Sony!) The video IS one hour long, but you don't need to watch it. It's mostly redundant. The most amazing thing here is her swing. Yes, she made a freaking swing. You can't swing, limitations of the Gamebryo Engine and all that, but she made a bloody hanging swing. And she did that by pillar glitching conduits into the sides of the ottoman looking chair. I think it's actually called an ottoman, but you can sit on it. Then, she used the pillar glitch to make it float about a foot or two off the ground. Lastly, she ran power lines to conduits on the ceiling. So the swing's ropes are actually power lines. They carry no power, but they don't need to. Of course you have to work to make them 100% straight from all angles. But then you have a hanging swing you can sit on. From this, we can learn that, when pillar glitching, the hit detection of the pillar is used, much like with the rug glitch. So you SHOULD be able to pillar glitch a wired conduit where it shouldn't be able to reach. Just know that if you do this, you won't be able to move it again. Done my way, with F4SE and Place Everywhere, you can move it as much as you like.

One last thing. Hedging your bets with Nuka World. I already said you will lose Preston's friendship by doing this. But, not his perk if you've unlocked it. (I never had much use for it. It buffs your damage and damage resistance when you're up against 3 or more enemies, but I have no idea how that is calculated, and I play a lone wolf/sniper anyway, so I never bother with him.) However, you can get the settlements back, though some users on Reddit have had problems with this. I have a ton of mods, but I'm sure none have facilitated this. When retaking a Raider settlement you've given to one of the three Nuka World raider gangs, you have to do three things. One, kill all the raiders. Two, destroy all the settlement defenses (turrets, spotlights, and the like). I don't think you can destroy guard posts, but they only provide defense if they're manned, so killing the raider should nullify their defense. And three, stop the Nuka World signal. You can't destroy the transmitter, so you have to destroy the generator powering it. Again, this didn't work for some guys on Reddit. But, for me, it worked for four that I was required to take over. Still haven't done The Slog, but I don't anticipate problems. One did give me a slight problem. I didn't immediately get Egret Tours Marina back, which really ticked me off as it's my favorite settlement to build at. However, after a few days, a settler there (they came back on their own) asked me to rescue a kidnapped friend at the Coast Guard Pier. Did that, and got the settlement back. Now for future reference, if you want to hedge your bets at Nuka World... only build the minimal amount of defense possible, and don't use missile turrets. They hurt when they're pointed at you. Use machine gun turrets, and point them inward, so they can't shoot you as you approach. Yeah it's cheap but who cares. And they don't require power. And use a small generator to power just the transmitter. Cheap to repair.

Additional: Oxhorn has been investigating an increase in settlement attacks for some users, including some PS4 users who can't use mods, and has come up with some hard facts. You may be interested to know that the game's files explicitly say that if your settlement defense is lower than 25, you will lose attacks you're not present for, every single time. (Defense isn't the settlement defense stat. It's that plus population for the sake of this calculation.) So, say you have 8 settlers, 8 food, 8 water, and 16 defense. You're gonna lose every time because 16+8=24 and that's less than 25. However, the code also says that if your defense is over 150, you will win every time.

Unfortunately, despite those hard numbers, he's still losing attacks, so there is more to it, but he's working to track it down. Worth a subscription to his channel if you're interested in the pursuit. Oh, and he also finds the calculation for settlement attack chance. It's a base 2% chance, and as we know it goes up by your food/water resources, and then goes down based on your defense. He pulls the exact figures from the Creation Kit.

His biggest problem, which he points out but makes no mention of trying to fix, is that he has literally thousands of food and water in his settlements. See, if your food and/or water production is greater than your settlers' needs, as you know, those excess resources go in the workbench, and you can collect them. Well, those resources influence the attack chance. However, the game caps the amount of resources that can accumulate. So if you just forget about a settlement, and come back, you're not going to find 4,000 Mutfruits and 6,000 purified waters. Unless you're running a mod which lifts those caps, which he is. He figured out his Outpost Zimonja attack chance, and IIRC it was 613%. He had a 613% chance of that settlement being attacked every time the dice was rolled. (Crazier still, he had 30 people there, and 35 beds. If you're wondering HOW?!?, you're not alone!) And he knows that mod is getting him attacked, but he's heard from PS4 players who don't have access to that mod whose attacks have increased in frequency since Nuka World (or, more likely, the patch that came out right before it, since Nuka World doesn't actually change the Fallout4.exe we're looking at. The weekly/bimonthly updates, do. So that's where code like this is getting tweaked, little things are getting changed, and hopefully fixed.

Anyway, good to know.

PS: That quest I found, with Warwick Homestead? The reward is a whopping 20 Stimpacks. Holy crap. I don't know if I use 20 Stimpacks in the whole game. (Yeah, I do. But still. It's a lot.) Since Stimpacks are worth so much in Fallout 4, if nothing else, you can trade them for lots of bullets or just straight up sell them.

Random fact: I've never been to Egret Tours Marina, and didn't know it existed until I was tasked with getting a raider settlement in Nuka-Cola.

Also:

10 minutes ago, soniqstylz said:

Random fact: I've never been to Egret Tours Marina, and didn't know it existed until I was tasked with getting a raider settlement in Nuka-Cola.

Also:

I have a video recorded of the exact same thing.  Ghost settlers.....

Just now, techbeck said:

I have a video recorded of the exact same thing.  Ghost settlers.....

It's probably my L4 merchant that disappeared.

Of note, that's in sanctuary.  I built a VaultMall for my shopping and bar stuff.  Med bay is just behind me.

On 9/29/2016 at 0:37 AM, dragontology said:

PS: That quest I found, with Warwick Homestead? The reward is a whopping 20 Stimpacks. Holy crap. I don't know if I use 20 Stimpacks in the whole game. (Yeah, I do. But still. It's a lot.) Since Stimpacks are worth so much in Fallout 4, if nothing else, you can trade them for lots of bullets or just straight up sell them.

Bought stimpacks when I first started. Have not in a long time and I have over 1k in inventory.  Only ammo I buy is the 2mm, .44, 308, rail spikes, and every now and then, shotgun shells.  Have 600k caps with no mods and I use water to pay for everything.

Just now, soniqstylz said:

It's probably my L4 merchant that disappeared.

Of note, that's in sanctuary.  I built a VaultMall for my shopping and bar stuff.  Med bay is just behind me.

My vid is in V88. I have seen vids of this on YT as well.

That's weird! I'm not a modder* but I think like one when I try to imagine why that would happen. My first guess is that the NPC on the bench doesn't have the weight bench ammo. The video doesn't get close enough to see if they show up as anything. I bet they do but that would take away from the mystique of the event. But I could be wrong, and that's only one reason.

I don't understand when people have over 100K caps... or 600K. What would you buy with that? The most expensive items in the game are around 20k caps, and aren't even worth it. Named armor pieces with legendary effects, and they don't even tell you what suit the armor is from. Pisses me off when I'm trying to complete a set. And when you see "Overseer's" or "Black Ops" it really makes me wish it came from a unique set you could collect. But no. It's only a couple pieces and that's all they are. It's like they were going to do more but stopped short. While I appreciate the Workshop DLC, I wish they'd used some of the DLC or free patches to flesh these ideas out more.

I'm sitting on around 25k caps and I have no interest in any of the expensive items. I really should stop gaming the merchants. And I should really stop picking up anything I would only sell. There is literally nothing I gain from looting a first aid kit with 2 stimpacks in it. I have over 500, I think. I have over 999 of ammo for all guns I use, except missiles, mini nukes, and railgun ammo (2mm). (Fallout 3 may have had a gauss rifle. What Fallout 4 calls a gauss rifle is a completely different thing called a railgun. Made famous in other games, sometimes with the ability to shoot through walls, real railguns are huge, too big even for Liberty Prime, and offer some truly impressive firepower.)

*I'm not a modder, but I've been considering making a mod. I wanted to get into modding with Skyrim, but I didn't start thinking about it until last year, when the game had been out for almost four years. Fallout 4 hasn't even been out a year. The mod is going to cover a very tough and ugly topic. Child abuse. I know, it's not something that should be in the game... but it was in Fallout 3 and it was in Fallout New Vegas. People in the Fallout subs on Reddit have been talking about the darkest and most disturbing content in the Fallout franchise. And you know in Fallout 3 there was that guy in Megaton, Billy Creel, grooming 10 year old Maggie. I don't think anyone bought his story that he saved her from the raiders and was raising her like his own. I think he was one of the raiders and split with her because he didn't want to share. Not to mention if you do the slaver quest at Paradise Falls, Eulogy tells you about the guy who wants to buy little five year old Bumble from Little Lamplight because he has "certain proclivities" or however he put it (e.g. the guy's a pedophile). And there was a child sex ring in New Vegas. Well, I can't be the only one who's tired of our hero not being able to do anything about it.

Now I'm not promising anything and I haven't even begun, and I only have the ending thought out. It's going to end with you finding a raider/slaver camp that trades in young girls (child NPCs and adult NPCs will be used, but the adult NPCs will be said to be 16-17). And killing all of them. Not nearly as bad as killing all the raiders in Nuka World. But there will be a dozen or two. A bigger deal than clearing out your average raider camp. More difficult than clearing Easy City Downs or the wrecker yard northeast of Finch Farms (I forget the name). Maybe they'll be Rust Devils — those guys are tougher. I'm guessing it will start with a distress call which will lead you to a distraught parent who has hijacked one of the radio towers. Or maybe she's taken over Diamond City Radio trying to get the attention of the legendary hero. The quest would have some detective work involved, and the raider group will operate similar to the Railroad. So they'll have a few "way stations" where they shuttle kids through before they reach their final destination. At the end of the quest, you'll find a unique perk magazine that gives you a damage bonus to raiders of every kind, to reflect your rage at what these raiders did to those girls.

I don't know where to begin, but I know there are tutorials. I know I'm going to run into problems if I use Diamond City Radio. I can make the mod require that the player has completed "Confidence Man" so that quest does not interfere, but there's an Institute quest very late in the game that uses DCR. And I wouldn't want to make that a requirement, especially if the player is not siding with the Railroad or the Institute (if you're Railroad you still have to do it as part of Underground Undercover). Voice acting shouldn't be too hard. My wife does it and she knows a few forums I can recruit on. I'll want at least three female voices for the girls, one for the mother (could share a voice actor with one of the girls if the actor can change her voice), and at least one boss level raider with some unique dialogue, but maybe he has an underboss as well. And that could be a man or a woman. I have Beantown Interiors (a mod) and it doesn't make ALL the buildings accessible. In fact, most aren't. So I can use a house in Concord as one of the way stations.  Maybe Lexington or Cambridge. Can also convert a place that isn't a house, as long as it's somewhat small. The big raider camp will most likely be underground, so it'll be under a factory or something.

I'm looking at about an hour for the whole thing. It won't be DLC sized by any means. Just a way to give the player a way to feel like they're giving back in a way Bethesda has not previously allowed, as far as I know. I'm not considering an evil ending. Milking the mother for more caps is evil. Refusing to help would be pretty evil. Maybe I'll even make it a perk. "Word got out that you wouldn't help so and so get her kid back. If you ever fight Diamond City Security, they'll do 10% more damage to you." Nothing major. But I mean, how are you going to download a quest mod and refuse to do it?

Also, I know it's a difficult subject to cover. But it's one that particularly bothers me, and gaming is something that I get into. Anyway, if someone can make Donald Trump a companion, I'm guessing because they really like the guy, someone else can make a quest highlighting a social issue. Child abuse, sex trafficking. I don't think anyone older than a certain age isn't aware it's going on even in countries like America and the UK, but I think putting it in the game and letting you do something about it will somehow help incentivize people to do something about the real world issues in their community... somehow. So... yeah. That's an idea that's been kicking around in my head for the past month or so. I haven't brought it up on Reddit yet. I don't want to hype a mod to potentially thousands of Fallout fans and then worry about letting them down. You guys are a smaller bunch, I figure I can get some ideas.

I keep a lot of stuff.  Stimpaks, dont weigh anything so why sell them?  I am always dropping stuff off at settlements and picking up resources to sell so why spend caps?  Do I need 600k+ caps, no...but hey....I am rich  :p

Starting to collect a lot of stuff since I am using it more and more in my settlements.  For example, I equipped all my V88 guards with synth weapons.  I stole all the armor in V81, and some in DC, and equipment my security in V88 with it.  I also got a lot of army uniforms and equipped all my settlers at the Castle with that armor.  I plan on equipping my settlers in Nuka World Red Rocket with cappy/nuka gear.  My Drs at my main settlements have lab coats.  I collect because it saves from having to go back and farm later on.  I even collected a lot of the collectable mugs, cups, plates, bowls, and magnets in nuka world because I plan on having a building/museum.  I have not used any mods, even tho they are available.  Maybe some day I will use mods but right now, i am enjoying what I can do without them.

I like games like this where I get my money's worth and then some.  I plan on getting the remastered Skyrim as well.

And to touch at lab coats, I found a never ending supply of them. I killed everyone at the Covenant and one of those people was a Dr. I forget her name.  Anyway,  dragged all their bodies outside of the settlement to remove the clutter.  Every few days or so, I go back to the bodies an care reloot their belongings.  The bodies look naked, but their inventory regens.

7 hours ago, techbeck said:

And to touch at lab coats, I found a never ending supply of them.

You can also manufacture them. :p 

I still play as well but I think its time for me to take a break until I find some good mod DLC to fill the void that used to be satisfied by Bethesda doing 4-5 DLC for fallout. :p 

..also I've done everything..

Mh3HOzm.png

I do it as a point of pride. On my wife's Xbox 360, I have all the achievements for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim on my Gamertag. Pretty sure I have them for New Vegas as well, but I'm not as sure about that. On my wife's Gamertag, I have Fallout 3 and Oblivion done. Not sure about Skyrim. My wife doesn't play Bethesda games, she pretty much only plays Rockband games, and her brother and a mutual friend were giving her crap about her Gamertag having less Gamerscore than mine, on her Xbox. So, I boosted hers. Neither of us really care. It was just an excuse for me to play again. Then, due to a screwup with Steam, Fallout 4 got added to her account instead of mine, so I got all the achievements before Automatron came out. Then quit playing on her side. I just recently unlocked the last vanilla achievement on my side. Of course it was Benevolent Leader.

I only have five achievements left. I have a list in Google Keep with the achievements. So for Wasteland Workshop I have "Docile" (Have 5 tamed creatures in a settlement) and "Instigator" (Start a spectated arena fight in a settlement). For Contraptions, I have "Show Off" (Display a weapon, armor, and power armor) and "Mass Production" (Produce 100 objects from your builders). And from Nuka World I have "All Sugared Up" (Defeat 40 Nuka World creatures while under the effect of any Nuka-Mix flavor). Since finishing NW, most of the creatures are gone. Maybe they will respawn. I've been gone long enough. For Show Off I'm pretty sure I've done all that, maybe they have to be in the same settlement. For Mass Production... I've never even bothered building the factory machines. I don't like the kit at all and will probably end up only doing it for the achievement and then tearing it down. The Wasteland Workshop ones I can't figure at all. I got five animals in cages AND the beta wave emitter, but none were tame. And I set up combat things at opposite ends of Sanctuary, but couldn't assign settlers to them or make them fight. So I need to find tutorials on that.

I got Benevolent Leader quite by surprise last week. I was just putzing about somewhere when it popped. I got it for County Crossing. I had a level 3 bar, a soda fountain, two or three slot machines... I think I put in a barber, not sure. And probably the training horse and weight bench. So I was really gunning for the happiness bonuses, but I'd done so much of that it's a wonder the achievement didn't pop sooner...

6 hours ago, dragontology said:

I only have five achievements left. I have a list in Google Keep with the achievements. So for Wasteland Workshop I have "Docile" (Have 5 tamed creatures in a settlement) and "Instigator" (Start a spectated arena fight in a settlement). For Contraptions, I have "Show Off" (Display a weapon, armor, and power armor) and "Mass Production" (Produce 100 objects from your builders). And from Nuka World I have "All Sugared Up" (Defeat 40 Nuka World creatures while under the effect of any Nuka-Mix flavor). Since finishing NW, most of the creatures are gone. Maybe they will respawn. I've been gone long enough. For Show Off I'm pretty sure I've done all that, maybe they have to be in the same settlement. For Mass Production... I've never even bothered building the factory machines. I don't like the kit at all and will probably end up only doing it for the achievement and then tearing it down. The Wasteland Workshop ones I can't figure at all. I got five animals in cages AND the beta wave emitter, but none were tame. And I set up combat things at opposite ends of Sanctuary, but couldn't assign settlers to them or make them fight. So I need to find tutorials on that.

Those were pretty much the last ones for me too, plus get 100,000 Nuka tickets. :| 

I worked on settlement achievements and did a lot of sleeping while waiting for cages to spawn creatures (I didn't realise you need to repair them after every spawn so I waited longer then I needed :laugh:). I made a machine and dumped in a few thousand steel and set it to make vault tec launch boxes while I worked on other achievements,

Make sure it's 5 hostile creatures and you have power to the beta wave emitter, the achievement only kicks in once you have them free from the cages so make sure the emitter isn't powered down while you open the doors.

You should be able to assign settlers to red/blue in the same way you assign them to crops, mine were fairly close compared to yours, assigned one guy, started the quitting time siren (needed for achieve') then assigned 2nd second guy.

After an in game week or 2 had passed outside the park was full of valid creatures to kill while under the influence of Nuka beverages, I did a lap from left to right around the park, VAT'sing as I go looking for Rats/Crickets/Ants to kill.

The most tedious of all the achievements to get is 100,000 tickets, that's like 133 games of Bandit Roundup if you didn't collect tickets around the map. :| 

8 minutes ago, Louisifer said:

The most tedious of all the achievements to get is 100,000 tickets, that's like 133 games of Bandit Roundup if you didn't collect tickets around the map. :| 

Yea, that was a pain.  I watched TV and youtube clips while I pulled the trigger with my exploding  rifle since there is no need to aim.  Think my highest score was 1125.

I do farm the prizes in the Nuka Cade tho.  I have a few power armor suits of X01 missing pieces I want to complete.

I still have not finished fallout 3! I forget where I was and how to play. Someone told me to skip it and go to four but I feel like the story is necessary. I'm about half way. What you guys think? I will be pooped out from fallout by the time I finish three or should I play three and then buy four?