Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls coming to PS4

But, I caved in! I bought Beyond at the start of the year and haven't even started it.

It was cheap so no biggie. I'll buy the dual pack one day for cheap too :rofl:

But, I caved in! I bought Beyond at the start of the year and haven't even started it.

It was cheap so no biggie. I'll buy the dual pack one day for cheap too :rofl:

Ahhh... Just like another title...

*cough*TLoU*cough*

douevengameanymorebro?

• Like 1

"only for Europe and the PAL region"?  That is just lazy Sony! :(

As QD are French it may just need SCEA to confirm they will bring it to the US. The above is from the EU blog, so SCEE. Would seem spectacularly stupid if not.

Is this confirmed to be the only PS4 game(s) they are working on? Was Kara just tech used in Beyond?

No, they're working on their new PS4 game just now (using the tech shown here)

Kara was the tech for Beyond, so the tech above will most likely bare no resemblance to the actual game. They'll most likely show it at the Paris game show.

Is this confirmed to be the only PS4 game(s) they are working on? Was Kara just tech used in Beyond?

They are supposedly working on a PS4 exclusive. We will probably hear more about it in another upcoming trade show later this year. E3 is not as big as it used to be and companies keep some exclusive announcement for the other shows.

No, they're working on their new PS4 game just now (using the tech shown here)

Kara was the tech for Beyond, so the tech above will most likely bare no resemblance to the actual game. They'll most likely show it at the Paris game show.

Completely forgot about this! It's not named in their Wiki page either.

Nice departure for QD though.

Sick of all the bloody remakes, I didn't really enjoy Beyond: Two Souls on PS3. I found the controls horrible on the game and the story just wasn't amazing.

• 4 months later...