Anyone use blogger or wordpress for eCommerce? & what type of site design is this...

Question

Im starting up a extremely small business, initial launch will be one product, though I may include option for multiples of said product with a discount. I want to keep it very basic with only taking paypal or bitcoin, at least for starting out. As Im just starting out I need to keep costs as low as I can for now. I know on both blogger and wordpress you can have an eCommerce site which can be run for close to free. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience using either of those sites or had advice for something similar and cheap.

Im also trying to figure out what type of design site this site is. I really like the style, it's simple and I found it via Snipcart that looks like it can be used to help create the shopping cart. Thanks for any help.

1 answer to this question

Looks like custom made design by the site author to me. Snipcart looks like a pretty good service that does not take a cut of the transaction :).

It does have a $10 monthly fee but that's not too much compared to the time it takes to make a shopping cart myself and update it. Also it's not very much comparing to other shopping software license prices.