Rose Bowl Thead

with a great pic!!!

woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my parents :D :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

/edit

oh yeah, go blue!!!!

i'm hoping michigan will pull it out. as long as our offense is balenced and consistent, and our defense brings their usual crazy blitzes and stuff (ala purdue), USC will have a tough time.

post-91-1072333152.jpg

Edited by BroChaos

although i like michigan better, im going with USC on this one, because if they win, it will be a big blow to the BCS and will help the chances of having a playoff in the near future

Bro how'd you know i was in LA over new yrs? i'll glad take that extra ticket off you

you really gonna be in town? we should grab a drink and watch some hockey or football or something...you'd have to talk w/ my gf about that ticket. i don't think she's gonna wanna be parting with it. ;) :)

the only reason bro smudged his face is cuz he knows they gonna be defeated. mwahahahaha.

where's the big 10 love? we gotta keep the conference strong....

where's the big 10 love?  we gotta keep the conference strong....

true that i suppose. but atleast if they lose to usc you can blame it on the bcs for the most part :p

Well, since Bro was with me last year for the Bucks in the Fiesta bowl, I'll lend my support just for this one game!

After all, nothing gets better than a Big 10/Pac 10 showdown in the Rose Bowl!!!!!

Oh, and GO BUCKEYES against K-State!!!!! (I'd scream it louder, but just had my tonsils out last Monday and my throat is killing me today!!!!)

Edited by briangw

that osu/ksu game is gonna be very interesting. i'm getting frustrated with the big 10 starting 0-2 so far. we need to get our act together...

you really gonna be in town?  we should grab a drink and watch some hockey or football or something...you'd have to talk w/ my gf about that ticket.  i don't think she's gonna wanna be parting with it. ;)  :)

Yup, just got back from Vegas tonight, but im only here till the 3rd... If ur gf is really that adimate about going, ill take her to the game. Im sure u can watch it on TV or something. Ill bring you back a souvenir