Best multiplayer games?

Hey guys,

I need your advice on best games particularly that can be played online like me and my cousin. We both got killer pcs and cable 3.0 mbps, so basically I dont think many games will have trouble playing. Now I have GTA vice city, NFS underground, racer, and few more games but they're not that good to play together. It dont matter what type of game it is, driving, shooting, action, strategy, etc. All games that have pretty good graphics and have online capability, or online mods available for downloads..

Ok, so if you know of a good game, just post it here please. Also what's Quake III? Is it realistic? Or war craft? I've seen these games being talked about alot, but I have no clue what they're about or if they're realistic or have online capabilities.

Thanks again...

Happy Holidays :D

Warcraft III is a real time strategy game, you command your army from a God's perspective. If you've never played it, you should definitely try it. Also try Starcraft and its expansion pack, Starcraft: Broodwars, made by the same company.

Also good is UbiSoft's XIII, plus the ever-popular Unreal Tournament and Half Life: Counter Strike. Those are all first person shooters.

If you're more into Massively Multiplayer Online RPG's, try Ragnarok Online. It has a monthly fee, but you can't get a better MMORPG than that.

And finally, if you want something just goofy, try Gunbound (which is free!) or its better but less popular counterpart, Worms Armageddon (not free). In both of those you control a little person in a 2d environment and, using a turn-based system, beat the crap out of other little people.

There isnt really a shortage of any multiplayer games. A google search will get you far.

The Legend of mir 2/3 are good MMORPGs. They take place in an ancient oriental world. Mir2 runs on older computers, and requires Dirctx7 i think), whereas Mir3 needs a PC made after 2001 at least. (Directx 8+).

For shooters, I prefer Halo atm.

And if you want a small game that's fast paced, try Continuum. It's pretty basic, (2d space shooter), but it's normally fast paced and can be quite addictive :)

Call of Duty, most definiately ;) need a legal cdkey though to play, so do not bother downloading it unless you are going to go to a patched server.

You can visit my clans legal :p server at: 69.41.232.197:28960

enjoy..

starcrafts really good, and also battlefield 1942, prolly the best 3d game ive played, u just gotta love the planes, theyre sooooooooooooooo addicting to fly.....its like drugs, man........