Mazda 6 2015/6

Anyone drive one of these?  Thinking of getting one but Sport Nav spec.  Having come from ###### cars i'm a bit skeptical of build quality (still be better than my 2002 Passat, no doubt)

Had massive issues getting an unaccompanied test drive out of them but finally did and it'll be for 2 hours next Saturday.

It looks lovely inside and i'll be going for the stone leather, but I was wondering on peoples thoughts if they've driven one or a new mazda.

Was trying to watch some reviews but they kept saying Marzda, what the?

It's not a Mazda 6, but I own a green Mazda 2 Tamura 1.3L 2010 model. I went from a 2006 Vauxhall Corsa 1.0L to the Mazda and I have to say the difference is astounding.

I feel as though my Mazda has good build quality. Sure, its not an expensive car, but for the price...all the buttons and knobs feel secure and its a pleasure to drive. Its now 5 years old and its not had any issues at all through its MOT and servicing.

The ONLY issue I have with it is that the Air Conditioning Unit doesn't work any more. The Air Conditioning Radiator in the engine bay has been completely destroyed through corrosion and small imacts (probably stone chips from the road, etc). Its not a show stopper but would cost a few hundred quid to replace.

I didn't have a Mazda 6, so I'll make this short.

I owned a Mazda 3 'Sport Nav' 2014 and loved it. It's a great car, looked gorgeous and was fun to drive. I'm sure the Mazda 6 is more of the same!

Drove a 2016 Mazda6, and it sure is nice! The infotainment system is physically laid out like iDrive, which was very familiar with me. The drive for a mid size sedan was quite entertaining, just wish it had more power. It also is a very nice looking car. Anyways, ended up getting a car that is completely different.