Help with bootstrap

Question

So, i got my page which looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/cVLvDAN.png

I'd like to remake the "Matches" panel csgolounge has, it looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/whPVJkT.png

Anybody can help me do that in bootstrap? its practically a rectangle, 1image on the left side, 1image on the right side, text aboe both images, text between the images, Tournament name in the upper right corner (i dont want to include the tournament logo too, just the name), and in the upper left corner, the time left

Any help is appreciated!

Edit:

its actually 1 rectangle,inside the rectangle there are 2snaller rectangles that contain: a picture with the team logo, team's name as text and odds under the team's name

3 answers to this question

It's not really a boostrap thing, just (i'm assuming) a background image applied to the container with some css:

.container {
  background: url('/some-image.png') 100% 50% no-repeat;
  overflow: hidden;
}

nothing special happening here.. declare an image and then horizontal position 100% should push it all the way to the right, then vertical position 50% to vertical align the image for good measure.. and then they'll probably be using overflow: hidden to stop the image edges bleeding over the rounded corners of it's parent container.

It's not really a boostrap thing, just (i'm assuming) a background image applied to the container with some css:

.container {  background: url('/some-image.png') 100% 50% no-repeat;  overflow: hidden;}
nothing special happening here.. declare an image and then horizontal position 100% should push it all the way to the right, then vertical position 50% to vertical align the image for good measure.. and then they'll probably be using overflow: hidden to stop the image edges bleeding over the rounded corners of it's parent container.
i inspected a bit the source and its not an image.

only the tournament logo and team logos are images.