Any Lumia 1520 owners here?

A buddy of mine got a few Nokia 1520's in at work, and lend me one to test out and see how it works, namely the camera. I've noticed in the pictures that I'm getting "scan lines" and other areas of false color, lots of noise, etc. Question is: Is this part of the RAW image capture, or is this an actual fluke of bad hardware? Below is an example - You can see the lines and discoloration at the bottom of the photo.

AdobePhotoshopExpress_d95b7c218c134ea9aa

I've had a 1520 for nearly a year, and never noticed issues like this, the camera is absolutely excellent. Have you tried looking in the options? I think I remember that the default settings for images is to only do JPG format, without the RAW format shooting.

Also try a different photo app to compare the results. I recommend ProShot.

Yeah, I have ProShot (Love it), which is producing noisy photos at night, even though I have the exposure to 4 seconds. It doesn't do that on my 920.

Also, it looks like there's a Lumia camera update trying to download from the store, which appears stuck. Uninstall, and re-installing the camera seems to have done the trick of updating, and so far the results look a little better. I'm not noticing any more artifacts, but the lighting conditions are different this morning from when I took the sunset photos last night.