Heelys

Hey,

Heelys are now in Canada if any of ya'll want to purchase some then you can contact me at just_ride2000@hotmail.com or just post a message in this topic.

You can also check out this website for information images and videos of heelys

http://www.heelys.com

look forward to doing business with you

Heeling 101

I posted it in here becuase I didn't realize I was in the we design forum and then the admin or whoever closed my post so just leave it

its not spam its a praise worthy invention that needs some publicity and its considered a sport so I beleive I'm in the right topical forum

Thank you and good day

First, skating is a sport? Is that what you're saying? If so, think again because you tear more stuff up like rails and such when skating in places you shouldn't be and as for it being a sport on places that are dedicated for it, you're sorely mistaken in my opinion. Second, it might be praise worthy but if you look, you said the exact same thing you said in the post that got closed for being spam so therefore, you're spamming again whether or not you're in a different forum. Lastly, the shoes are ugly as hell!

ok I'm not gunna argue with you

these shoes are designed for a target market of 10 to 13 year olds and your most likely old enough to drive so your opion doesn't count if this prodct makes it as big as scooters then I'll be blowing my nose with 100$ bills.

if you have any further negative criticism then tell it to the multi-millionare designer of the shoes not me i'm only a distributor and manufactuer

these shoes are designed for a target market of 10 to 13 year olds and your most likely old enough to drive so your opion doesn't count if this prodct makes it as big as scooters then I'll be blowing my nose with 100$ bills.

Why'd you ask me if I am most likely old enough to be a driver and why are you advertising somewhere that is mostly a crowd of 16 and over? I suggest you stop while you're ahead.

how about you stop harrassing me and go about your business

and I'm sure that a large majority of these 16 year olds have younder brothers and sisters that would be interested so if your finished harrassing me

good bye

There is also AXIS shoes and Soap Shoes if your more interested in those areas they are more directed to skateboarders

Pierre Luc Gagnon is sponsored by Axis Shoes

alright wutever if you guys are gunna be ###### then go right ahead I don't give a flying F***

and I'm not the OWNER I'm the canadian distributor if you would have read any of the posts and I'm not trying to sell anything I'm trying to see what people think of the product BEFORE it goes on the market

:angry: Dude, quit posting twice to say what you have to say. You're just trying to get your post count up! Be a post ###### and a spammer why don't ya? Telling me to leave, show yourself to the door and quit calling us all names here! :angry:

Use the edit button, dude.

And what's with the avatar and signature? Just dumb... Try posting this junk on Ebay, not here.

Heely's are NOT an incredible invention as you say, they're just a shoe with a fricken wheel inside... I work at Big 5 sports and I must say, these things don't impress me at all. I'd rather spend my $90 on a nice pair of Nike's or New Balance.

And the only people who've bought the shoes are adults buying them for their 7-12 year olds.

If I can't use a sports post for a sport then where the f*** am I supposed to do it

I already explained I'm not selling anything

You're spamming, selling and harassing others. That is in direct violation of the board rules. This is a sports forum, not a marketing forum. :angry:

Heelys are now in Canada if any of ya'll want to purchase some then you can contact me at just_ride2000@hotmail.com or just post a message in this topic.

Sounds like you're trying to sell them to me.

#1 "look forward to doing business with you"

#2 "If I can't use a sports post for a sport then where the f*** am I supposed to do it"

#3 "I already explained I'm not selling anything"

#1. See #3. Contradiction.

#2. Ebay, or some board dedicated to selling items, maybe? Not here.

#3. See #1. Also a contradiction.

Do yourself a favor and stop double posting, too. It makes you look like more of an idiot.