PlayStation Plus Price increase

Not sure if this is limited to just Australia. Couldn't see any threads on this, but I got this email less than an hour ago

Your PlayStation®Plus renewal price is due to increase

The price of your PlayStation Plus subscription is going to increase. On 01/09/2015 the price of a 3 month subscription will rise from $19.95 to $27.95. The price of a monthly and annual subscription will remain the same.

If your PlayStation Plus account is set to renew automatically you don’t need to do anything. You won’t begin paying the new rate immediately on 01/09/2015; instead you will start paying the new price from your first renewal date after 01/09/2015.

You can find instructions on how to check your renewal date, how to manage automatic wallet funding and how to add/delete a credit or debit card in the links below.

Check your renewal date

Manage automatic wallet funding

Add or delete a credit or debit card

If you'd like to cancel automatic renewal, follow the link below, click on the subscription you want to cancel and choose "cancel automatic renewal." You will retain your membership benefits until the end of the current billing period.

Cancel Automatic Renewal

These price hikes suck... but thank goodness for the Net.

I haven't paid full price for these subs in a long time.

If a person is willing to look, they won't have to either.

I have also never paid full price for +, which is why I actually have my + membership paid for through 2019.
So I just have to hope it does not shut down.

I have said for a very long time now I feel it has been money incredibly well spent. I have been on board since Day 1, before they required it for MP and back when they had that "interactive magazine"about upcoming games I cannot even remember the name of now, and have zero regrets.
I have played games I never would have otherwise. Saved some money on other games I picked up. Use the cross save (although I do believe it should be way more than 1GB), so really I have zero complaints.
I am also in the minority where the PSN itself is always fast for me.

• Like 2

I have also never paid full price for +, which is why I actually have my + membership paid for through 2019.
So I just have to hope it does not shut down.

I have said for a very long time now I feel it has been money incredibly well spent. I have been on board since Day 1, before they required it for MP and back when they had that "interactive magazine"about upcoming games I cannot even remember the name of now, and have zero regrets.
I have played games I never would have otherwise. Saved some money on other games I picked up. Use the cross save (although I do believe it should be way more than 1GB), so really I have zero complaints.
I am also in the minority where the PSN itself is always fast for me.

PlayStation Qore

PlayStation Qore

Qore!!!
You know I could not find the damn name at all when I tried Googling it. I tried Playstation + interactive magazine, Playstation + exclusive content, Playstation + first year, also made sure to spell out plus, and I could just not find the damn name. Granted I never went past the first page of results, but I found it interesting. I think I might have been the only person who watched it LOL