MBPr MJLQ2KS/A

MJLQ2KS/A is a mid 2015 15" with 2.2Ghz i7, 256GB SSD and no dedicated graphics card. KS suggests it's the Finnish version.

So there hasn't been any major refreshes after this? Also is there any new models coming near future? I would hate to buy now and found out models with new processors come after two months.

Edited by Joni_78

So there hasn't been any major refreshes after this? Also is there any new models coming near future? I would hate to buy now and found out models with new processors come after two months.

Any refresh will be dependent on where Apple can get GPU's from but so far I don't see AMD releasing any new GPU's any time soon until next year when there is a die shrink although there is always a possibility that if there is a refresh with skylake they might give nVidia a go.

They're still fairly new, and have only been out a couple of months. I wouldn't expect a refresh until early next year.

i have a very similar system, they are current, it would be surprising to have a update later this fall, it would be more likely to have one early 2016 if not mid 2016