This connection is untrusted

Hey guys so I am experiencing an error across multiple computers, all running Windows 10. Using firefox, or any fork of it, results in any https website to give me the error this connection is untrusted. I did a lot of googling and tried everything, with no luck. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Desktop 1:
Clean install Windows 10
No anti-virus
Waterfox
No family settings have ever been turned on

Desktop 2
Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10
No anti-virus
Firefox
No family settings have ever been enable, nor has a Microsoft account been linked to this unit

Surface Pro 3
Clean install Windows 10
Eset Antivirus 8 and tried Eset Antivirus 9 Beta
Palemoon and tried waterfox
No family settings have ever been used or setup

I also deleted a .db file as recommended by Mozilla and that did not help on any of the units. Any idea what is going on? Date and time are correct on all units as well.

Are the web sites using SHA-1 SSL security Certificate?

SHA-1 is being replaced by SHA-2 certificates, but some of the SHA-1 certificates are still good and will expire next year.
Microsoft, Google and other's are starting to through the not trusted when hitting a valid SHA-1 certificate.

Starting with FF 39, I had to make the following adjustment to access some sites at work.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1073420

Some site I have to add an exception.  Tools/Options/Security/Exceptions

Thanks for the tip, tried that and just doing the changes through about:config did not resolve it. I know I can add an exception, but I would like to figure out why this is happening. Seems to be an issue with Windows 10, as a few Windows 7 units around don't have that issue that I can see. So strange

Are the web sites using SHA-1 SSL security Certificate?

SHA-1 is being replaced by SHA-2 certificates, but some of the SHA-1 certificates are still good and will expire next year.
Microsoft, Google and other's are starting to through the not trusted when hitting a valid SHA-1 certificate.

I will check, for instance just going to google.com gives me the error or attempting to go to mint.com also does this.

Run! The NSA wants in! Fight the Power!

FireFox gives me nothing but issues. Sites with no SSL get flagged. My own site was flagged as a malicious site. =/

Let me know if you figure this out.

Ha Ha, well I know the FCC is up the Backside of all the Free Video Streaming Sites, I hadn't gotten one of their BS browser lockouts until yesterday, and always before yesterdays incident could just open task manager and exit the browser and have no issues at all on reopening the browser, UNTIL Yesterdays Incident @ 9 PM, after that I checked for my windows Updates, but since I haven't done the Win 10 thing yet Still Win 7 Home Premium, when checking to begin doing my windows updates, that dam Win 10 BS I now know is preventing any updates from even attempting to install, Had the system download all and went to bed since there were a dam lot of Updates to download and Install I did the freshly Updated reboot today, and now today I get this on any page I didn't have open prior to the updates,
This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to ccs.infospace.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
Anyone Have any Suggestions as to WTF is happening, I am now running my AV incase my sys was actually infected, and noticed my Homegroup has Vanished since the Update, I will never add an exception for any site, I would rather go back to writing code and make my own browser than ever allow any exceptions for any site and I hate coding with a passion
If anyone knows WTF is up please HELP