Gravity Rush 2 (2016) and Gravity Daze Remaster announced for the PS4

Looking good!

So Sony has given up on the PSVita, not stopping others from developing on it.  That is upsetting, I picked up the first game for the Vita and was hoping to play it soon.

No? Games are still regularly released on the PS Vita and part of the PS+ lineup.

Looking good!

No? Games are still regularly released on the PS Vita and part of the PS+ lineup.

They are treating the Vita like the PSP, dropping it like a sack of bricks.  I am mostly talking about AAA first party titles, which from what I have seen are leaving the Vita and jumping on the PS4.  In all honesty seeing the how Sony is treating the system, beyond the PS+ is upsetting.  I would love to see more Vita exclusive titles.

Looking good!

well I remember them saying they probably won't release any first party or major games on it themselves.  However, they would continue to allow any other developer to continue to release games on it.  I would say it's fair to say the system is effectively dead, especially when you compare it to the level of support that Nintendo provides to the 3DS.