Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain (Building Mother Base)

One thing that I have kind of learned about MGS as I have never played it before. Is that you need to kidnap everybody you can lay your hands on. Although the upgrade of you INT SCOPE is to show their skills does help a lot. My base has doubled in size and my R&D has now increased to the point where I am now getting my advanced gear and weapons. However, I am a little stuck on the building of a new platform for Base Development. It has reached 100% but is showing a spanner? And I am not sure what this actually means.

Anyone know what the spanner means. Construction has reached 100% which took an hour and a quarter to complete. But it is now showing a spanner. Do I need more materials, more men...? I am a little confused...? :huh:

12039049_183917371941733_461086434518647

I am with stupid... :s

The bar will eventually disappear once you leave in and out the device. I'm ¾ or full on most of my FOB1 base. I should have started my FOB base in an area that has S ranks in the 3 deposits such as Fuel Resources, producing more materials faster. It's just like the combat section. It'll go away.

If you want more and better men. Make sure to beat all the missions over and over, you'll keep getting S ranked members alongside the side ops and people failing at taking over your FOB areas.

Thank you both. I understand now perfectly. I just ordered the guide picking it up tomorrow. This will prove very handy indeed. There are a lot of glitches within this game. I found that if you interrogate the staff for diamond locations on MB and then go and collect the diamonds and then go and build a new MB section next to the same section of the base that you collected the diamonds, after it has been built. The same locations are available in the exact place as before, and you that you can double your diamonds and then integrate the staff on the new section for even more diamonds. Easy way of making money considering the amount that you get for rough diamonds.