Metal Gear Online 3.0 is a Mess.

And the biggest offender so far to me is that if the host quits the match...then everyone quits the match. I've played a LOT of multiplayer shooters but NONE in the last decade have done this. Sure before-hand they would, but not in this decade. That means that if you're whooping the host pretty badly...and if you're doing the buddy spawn camping ###### I just talked about above, this is easy to do to a lower skilled player, and they decide to ragequit...then the whole game gets flushed down the toilet and you get to load back into freeplay mode and then try to find another game to load back into after that. (Only for it to potentially happen again near immediately...as has happened to me.)

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Xeo/metal-gear-online-3-0-is-a-########-mess--314402.phtml

This has happened to me so many times. I really wanted MGO to be good but I glad I didn't go the digital route with this game.

Honestly? I have to wonder why a singleplayer game is trying a multiplayer direction. Metal Gear wasn't designed for this in the first place, and while I appreciate the theory behind the multiplayer for the latest chapter it still seems a bit unnecessary. Credit where it's due though, it is more integrated that MGS Online was with MGS4.

• Nick H. changed the title to Metal Gear Online 3.0 is a Mess.