Just got the game

I am having problem with prince of persia sand of time. U know the one where a u get the dagger you have to jump wall to wall on the side of the maharaja's big face I am doing what it say R and then press A nothing happens I just keep falling down again and again. I am pressing A twice while holding and also not holding but nothing happens plz I need help. :pinch: :cry:

I am having problem with prince of persia sand of time. U know the one where a u get the dagger you have to jump wall to wall on the side of the maharaja's big face I am doing what it say R and then press A nothing happens I just keep falling down again and again. I am pressing A twice while holding and also not holding but nothing happens plz I need help. :pinch: :cry:

You need to do it in even timings or sequence, press a after like when he has both his knees on the wall

I've heard of a deal in which you can buy Prince of Persia and get Splinter Cell for the same platform for free. I'm definitely about to go out and get it for my cube so I can double my fun. :yes:

I've heard of a deal in which you can buy Prince of Persia and get Splinter Cell for the same platform for free. I'm definitely about to go out and get it for my cube so I can double my fun. :yes:

I already got splinter cell for pc and xbox I got no problem there and I also have pgr2 too, I got splinter cell just for the extra downloadable map only.

Hey guys I am at A Booby-Trapped Courtyard (14%) well end of it and I have to k*ll the father of the prince How can I do it It's really hard to even hit him. And I can't do the wall jump attack too.