January Desktops

,Jan 27 2004, 19:57] want minimalism? Im going to give you minimalism...

Icons: a combination of various icons by Scrow

damn, nice work.

where'd you get that marlett.ttf? i thought maybe it was a new one by extatic but i guess not

I'm in love with minimal :blush:

Geoshell:

- right click desktop menu (also available via WIN+SPACE).

- top bar contains desktop, sys tray & clock.

- bottom right bar monitors CPU, RAM, SWAP, UPSTREAM, DOWNSTREAM.

- minimal home-made VS that only flattens menus to match the geoshell desktop menu (contains one line of code).

- home-made skin for top geoBar and transparent one for the bottom right geoBar.

- countless mods via ResHacker (to many to mention), mostly to tidy up WinXP and unify the look.

UPDATE: better quality screenshot :blush:

I'm in love with minimal :blink:

Geoshell:

- right click desktop menu (also available via WIN+SPACE).

- top bar contains desktop, sys tray & clock.

- bottom right bar monitors CPU, RAM, SWAP, UPSTREAM, DOWNSTREAM.

- minimal home-made VS that only flattens menus to match the geoshell desktop menu (contains one line of code).

- home-made skin for top geoBar and transparent one for the bottom right geoBar.

- countless mods via ResHacker (to many to mention), mostly to tidy up WinXP and unify the look.

Edited by CL0CKW0RKB0Y

hi guys

my first post in a 'post ur desktop thread'

vs is blue turquesa

using dazzlas wmp toolbar skin [modded by me :D, wow that feels nice to say] = no actually just coloured

and a custom internet connection icon thing made by me :D = using some icons found

wallpaper is from this thread

post-7-1075306733.jpg

Are you indemnified? :yes: Well if you are not why not try the Indemnity Windowblind by Chad Ross. He has made numerous matching accesssories for Winamp, Icons galore, DX2 themes, Sysmetrix etc etc. Most of the skins come in three different colours as well. Regarding the screenshot shown there are other bits and hats off to the other authors - Wallpaper Bubbles Wallpaper by leech at DA, Cursor Abracadabra by Pixtudio, matching Indemnity Rainy by Snowman and Apps Icons mainly by Jairo and Mormegil but a special mention for the Yahoo Messenger Icon which is by Jatin over at Winmatrix who has also done a magnificent YM wallpaper as well

post-7-1075309794.jpg

do you hear the beat?

vs is mine, but hasn't been finished (should have been, but I had to reformat and reinstall windows)

wall is one of apple's

icons are umicons

rainlender is rewind smooth

dx clock is mine

ugsofar.jpg

do you hear the beat?

vs is mine, but hasn't been finished (should have been, but I had to reformat and reinstall windows)

wall is one of apple's

icons are umicons

rainlender is rewind smooth

dx clock is mine

http://web.utk.edu/~tthomp11/ugsofar.jpg

Jeebus that clock is frigging huge :blink:

Anyway, could you please post that wallpaper :shifty: