Windows 10 and remote "safe mode with networking" reboot via Teamviewer / Splashtop

I use both Teamviewer (v10) and Splashtop (v3) for remote support to my customer base.

Today I needed to remote reboot into "safe mode with networking" a Windows 10 machine. TV "should" do this automagically and with Splashtop I use a small script to try to do it. The remote machine did indeed boot into safe mode but not safe mode with networking. I then experimented with a local Windows 10 machine and noticed the same problem.

Is there a workaround for this problem? Has anyone else seen this problem?

The reboot script I am using via Splashtop is:

@echo off
bcdedit /set safeboot network
shutdown -r -f -t 0

The issue is with both Teamviewer and Splashtop.

The machines reboot into safe mode but WITHOUT networking.

v11 Teamviewer is a possibility but I'll be then forced to upgrade my business licence to and don't really want to do that at the moment.

Just go into msconfig and set it to reboot to safe mode with networking there if needs be.

I've tried that. The script I have should do that for me but it doesn't.

Do the machines require a login ?  I wonder if that is preventing (somehow) the reboot into Safe Mode w/ Networking

I know Teamviewer has the Reboot into Safe Mode option, but am not aware of a Safe Mode w/ networking (unless it is understood as the networking part would have to be present in order to reconnect)

Do the machines require a login ?  I wonder if that is preventing (somehow) the reboot into Safe Mode w/ Networking

I know Teamviewer has the Reboot into Safe Mode option, but am not aware of a Safe Mode w/ networking (unless it is understood as the networking part would have to be present in order to reconnect)

Yes, the two machines both require a login.

Teamviewer "Reboot to safe mode" is safe mode with networking.