It's been a long time guys, nice to be around

Hi, if I remember right way back in the day (this would be around 2004/2005) there was a lot of crossover between this website and OS Beta Archive. I posted to OSBA (I dont think I had any original online names back then, just "Cory" my first name) but I posted here sometimes too.

After OSBA died, I started college and just kind of lost the time and interest for this sort of thing. Over the years I finished college, moved from America to South Korea, went for a while with only an iPad and no actual computer. Now, I'm back in college, just, Korean college. I've started getting into tweaking my laptop a bit again, and ended up here seeing some interesting things. Especially looking at Watercolor here, Windows Whistler had, imo the most beautiful UI and I would love to get Watercolor back on Windows 10. Ive looked but nothing turned up, but checking out that theme is absolutely amazing and I can only hope the author someday adds Windows 10 support.

I know that there's a new OSBA (or, spinoff I guess?) and I was there for a bit but it seemed to have a sort of.... harsh  attitude, gave me a bad vibe.So, please, I hope you guys are a lot cooler! From what I've seen so far you all generally seem more peaceful.

I guess now I cant think of anything else to say. If anyone has any questions for me I'm all ears. Thanks a lot guys for hearing me out and for... well... I guess existing!

• Like 3