The Movie Quotes Game 2: Big, Badder, Uncut!

:D

Great movie - "Forget about it" ;p

Mickey Blue Eyes?

You have all the time in the world

good luck :)

Mickey Blue Eyes? 

good luck  :)

Dude that wasn't another quote - that was my feeble attempt at a pun/joke based on my last quote. The line "forget about it" features quite prominently in the movie Donnie Brasco as correctly guessed by ACiDTRiP

:)

New Quote:

"When the rear end's loose, the car is fast. Loose is fast, and on the edge of out-of-control."

Days of Thunder

thats all i know...

I've seen a lot of people talk about the movie "Donnie Brasco"... I'm sorry, but isn't Donnie Darko?

Also, that's the answer for this quote:

you're bitchin', but your not a bitch
And mine is:
I'm a hip old granny who could hip-hop, bebop, dance till ya drop, and yo, yo, make a wicked cup of cocoa.

:p

^^ Donnie Brasco

FBI agent infiltrates the mob. Good movie. stars Al Pacino & Jonny Depp

Your quote. Mrs. Doubtfire? (Robin Williams)

New One:

Char 1: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor b*** whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Char 2: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Edited by sbweb77

LOL :p

That was a big coincidence ;)

I didn't know Donnie Brasco existed... but this quote:

you're bitchin', but your not a bitch

Surely is from --> Donnie Darko (I wonder where jami_welch got that idea ;)? Maybe after reading about Donnie Brasco ;)?

And yeah, sbweb77, you are correct... Mrs. Doubtfire :)

sbweb77->>

Char 1: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor b*** whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Char 2: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second

Heat (1995)

Dir: Micheal Mann

Starring: Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Val Kilmer, Ashley Judd, Tom Sizemore et al

The above quote is from the Coffee Shop scene after Pacino (the cop) pulls over De Niro (the badguy) and asks him if he wants a drink :). It was also the first time that the two actors had shared the screen at the same time IIRC

Here's another one - I just watched this movie (again) and wondered how many of you guys would get this quote straight away. Here goes

Why the f*ck...what the f*ck was this blue jelly sh*t all over my sh*t?!"

Dude that wasn't another quote - that was my feeble attempt at a pun/joke based on my last quote. The line "forget about it" features quite prominently in the movie Donnie Brasco as correctly guessed by ACiDTRiP

:)

oh ok..

but my quote is still outstanding

You have all the time in the world

here's a quote from a GREAT movie.

I have to believe in a world outside my own mind, I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world is still out there...is it still out there?..

yes.

We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are.... I'm no different.

Now, where was I?

Too tight? You could park a jumbo ****in' jet in there

Anyone? :rolleyes:

believe thats from snatch (right before the big guy runs into the van with benincio del toro in it)

stars del toro & brad pitt

dir. guy richie

------------------------

new one

Two households, both alike in dignity. In Fair Verona where we lay our scene. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny. Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, a pair of star-crossed lovers take their life.
Edited by sbweb77