PS Vita???!!

I'm finding it impossible to buy one in the UK at the moment, with no apparent reason for it. Can anyone shed any light on this unavailability, have they been discontinued?

1 hour ago, soniqstylz said:

It's all 3rd party sellers, no Amazon stock. Paying over £200 for a Vita as well... lol.

Didn't notice any, but maybe black friday deals dried up the stock for now. I'm sure not many are manufactured and shipped given poor sales.

what Audioboxer said. And i aint paying over the odds for it. All the official retail outlets as detailed on Sony website, i.e. Argos, Game, Smyths, curry's etc, have absolutely no stock! 

The have been discontinued Right enough. Just received a response from Sony themselves. Hence why no one has them on stock. Aw well, 3ds it is then! 

The Vita 1000 has been canned but the new one with LCD screen and USB charge is definitely not discontinued. Sony themselves said this back around E3 when they referred to the Vita as a legacy product and had to explain what he meant, and that was that that the 1000 was gone.