Football humor courtesy of Emmitt Smith

WEE HUMVEE SPREE:

The ARIZONA REPUBLIC reports that last week, when the starting offensive linemen for the Arizona Cardinals entered the locker room after practice, they found Hummer keys in their lockers, thanks to Emmitt Smith.

Cardinal L.J. Shelton: "(Offensive lineman) Cameron (Spikes) was running around waving his key."

The Hummers, Smith told his teammates, were parked in the players lot. And they were. Five remote-control Hummers, parked next to Smith's real one.

Shelton after Spikes' Hummer Bummer: "I thought Cameron was going to slit his wrists."

Wow, I was about to say... that would of been really generous of him. It's funny that I live in Arizona and I didn't even hear that story lol... I guess that's why I'm moving back to Colorado cuzz I don't really care for this place. :happy:

Haha. That's halarious. I would say Emmit better watch out cause the line won't block for him next time but they don't do it well anyways and he might not return so oh well. :p

Haha. That's halarious. I would say Emmit better watch out cause the line won't block for him next time but they don't do it well anyways and he might not return so oh well. :p

lol! :D