My Outlook is giving errors frequently and recently it stopped letting me delete items

Question

Greetings group,

This is my first post here. I'm an IT person and when I have a problem, I always (stubbornly) try to figure it out myself. Eventually I come to my senses and reach out to the experts. I'm a huge Outlook fan - have used it for longer than I want to admit. I thought about just using Mozilla Thunderbird because of all the problems I'm having with Outlook, and in all the versions I've used, I've never had as many problems as now, and past problems were not as crippling.

I've had these errors since installing Office 2013 about a month ago but they are getting more frequent. And I'm really desperate now because I'm looking for a job so I'm getting about 20 emails daily with job alerts.  My inbox is very large.

I have screen prints with the errors and they will tell you much more than I can. By the way, in my remarks on one of the screen prints I say "I'm Administrator....." I mean I'm the only user on my PC and I'm in the Admin group. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, 64bit  and Office 64 bit.

Thanks for any help.

ck

FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=8aded628-1f

This next one was me trying to find a work-around for not being able to delete email items. I thought I would just try to MOVE the item to Trash

FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=0bd57728-83

The msg below is really wrong. I was trying to delete the email, not move it.

FileDownloadHandler.ashx?fid=df3f704f-31

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet