TN v. Clemson

Even before the game is over, I'll say that this is one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. Calls were made from refs that weren't even in the position to make them. I simply can't believe this. Does anyone know what conference these officials were from?

didn't get to watch much of the game, but i'm glad that a "good" sec team is getting their arsed kicked :)

Well I'm glad to see that Michigan showed the world they're NOTHING! USC should be crowned National Champs!

TN lost the game due to poor officials! Those guys were horrible.

some of the calls at the end of the fiesta bowl were f'd too. ks had a good 10 seconds that got wasted. dumb refs. why do they have refs from different conferences officiate the games. acc refs blow :p

some of the calls at the end of the fiesta bowl were f'd too. ks had a good 10 seconds that got wasted. dumb refs. why do they have refs from different conferences officiate the games. acc refs blow :p

K. State should have spiked the ball. The seconds they lost were their own fault!

TN lost the game because Clemson killed them....

Rriigghhtt...poor officiating in this game is what caused the loss. Kinda like poor officiating cost Miami the NC. It happens to the best of them.

Rriigghhtt...poor officiating in this game is what caused the loss. Kinda like poor officiating cost Miami the NC. It happens to the best of them.

Well, if you don't believe me...go ask the UT boards...they agree with me about their own team getting out-coached and played

seriously, stfu. poor officiating didn't cost miami the NC. poor officiating gave them a chance to win it in the first place. bad calls went both ways, don't even try to say they didn't.

seriously, stfu. poor officiating didn't cost miami the NC. poor officiating gave them a chance to win it in the first place. bad calls went both ways, don't even try to say they didn't.

Once again, my reply to you is that Michigan got OWNED!!! Bad officiating in the TN game caused them the win and if you say no, you can't say it didn't cost them at least 7 points on that call where there was a catch and the ref behind him called it incomplete.

i didn't see the TN game. i didn't say anything about that game. i was only referring to the OSU/Miami game.

michigan didn't get owned either. they only won by a TD and a miracle.

in the OSU/Miami game there were several crucial bad calls that went against OSU before the OT even started.

and are you sure there were no bad calls against Clemson? they almost always even out....

I forget what the ratio was for TN v. Clemson penalties but the announcer's were both complaining about how many flags were getting thrown against UT. It was a sad game but it's over now so let's just leave it. :D

The most rediculous penalty of that game was thrown on Clausen for contesting a TD pass called incomplete. It looked to me like a catch, but it was close and could have gone either way. Clausen hadn't even got to the ref to say anything before the flag was thrown. Even the announcers were shocked by that call.

• 4 weeks later...

How bout them Tigers! I like you already, geeKess. Clemson plain and simple stomped TN's arse. I saw it in person. :yes:

well, gatech sure didn't have a problem handling clemson :p tomorrow, we play duke... if anyone can beat duke, its us.

i think this was originally a peach bowl thread that was resurrected.. not a basketball thread.

This was a football post. If I remember correctly, Clemson spanked Ga. Tech in Atlanta this year. 39-3. I was there too. :yes: