StefanKa's Systemfiles

I used batchmod, and it worked out very nice. but the dialogs (like the run and display properties) didn't look like yours.

Because it didn't change the layout in the dialogs. so I had to reshack them myself.. :pinch:

What did you do again Dogan? to fix it?

What did you do again Dogan? to fix it?

I had 2 reshacks running at the same time, one with the stefankas file loaded, and one with the original (swedish) ones.. And then I changed the german to swedish in stefankas original files.. (took quite awhile) :pinch:

I don't understand anything you just said upthere.. too complicated for me to understand.

can you email me the file you reshacked? I'll host it.

I reshacked themeui.dll and shell32.dll so that they would look like stefankas, but they are in swedish now.

just open 2 reshackers, load one with your file and the other with stefankas.

go to the dialog u want to change with both of them and then copy the layout text from his to yours. Don't compile it yet..

Look at the dialog at the lower right side and change the german to whatever language u are using..

Just click on the german text and it'll show u what button to change.. When u've done changing the language just compile it.. Viola! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i'm looking for a working mirror for the german files too. is there a possibility to put them on a working server??

thanx,

waschb?r

• 3 years later...