jPopup, new jquery function I wrote

Question

Seahorsepip

I wrote my own popup function since none of the currently existing functions fullfilled the needs of my projects.

https://github.com/seahorsepip/jPopup

It supports IE7+* and is fully responsive. It's dynamic, all popup properties can be changed even after the popup has been opened.

Example popup code:

var example = new jPopup({
	title: "<h2>Hello world!</h2>",
	content: "<p>Sudo make me a sandwich?</p>",
	buttons: [{
		text: "Sure!",
		value: true
	}, {
		text: "Nope",
		value: false
	}],
	draggable: true
});
example.open(function(r) {
	alert("Value of clicked button: "+r);
});

A webpage and complete documentation are in the making. 

Let me know what you think about it and if you have any suggestions or ideas :D

*Yes I even made sure it works on very old useless browsers :shiftyninja:

Depicus

Very nice :)

pqt

The UX of it wasn't the best (I can't put my finger on to why specifically yet though, I'll get back to you about that when I can gather my thoughts on it and test it a bit more).

The interface though is clean and concise, love it.

All around a very solid piece of code you've posted here :woot:

Seahorsepip
10 minutes ago, Mur said:

The UX of it wasn't the best (I can't put my finger on to why specifically yet though, I'll get back to you about that when I can gather my thoughts on it and test it a bit more).

The interface though is clean and concise, love it.

All around a very solid piece of code you've posted here :woot:

UX?

How do you mean? The properties and functions don't seem too complicated to me.

The interface is just some visual styling, the popups even work without adding any styles, though I'd recommend adding some styles at least to make it work properly.

I'll add a "stretch" option in the next update that will replace the "top", "bottom", "left" and "right" classes.

Also I'll add "popup_position_*position variable*" as a class to the popupwrapper and "popup_stretch" when stretch is true.

pqt

UX (User Experience) meaning the experience of using - the 'thrill' in a sense, there's something that takes away from the usage of the demo itself. Again I don't have proper words for it yet, I have to sit down and really think about it, you've got a really good item here for sure. It's something minor but I can't put my finger on it.

Seahorsepip
5 minutes ago, Mur said:

UX (User Experience) meaning the experience of using - the 'thrill' in a sense, there's something that takes away from the usage of the demo itself. Again I don't have proper words for it yet, I have to sit down and really think about it, you've got a really good item here for sure. It's something minor but I can't put my finger on it.

Hmm the plugin has support for all the interface elements I can imagine, the demo of course is just a quick thing I wrote. The actual homepage with the demos will be more clear and visually appealing. I'll showcase how dynamic the plugin is, it can be easily made into a lightbox as example since the content and buttons can be changed at any moment with content()  and buttons().

Seahorsepip

Also I need to add support for 4 more positions before I forget: "topLeft", "topRight", "bottomLeft", "bottomRight".

Royalty

Wow, I love this thing here. I just love it. :)

• Like 1
Seahorsepip

Working on a new experimental feature:

OQBRVCh.gif

Yes madness :D I'm gonna call the feature popout.

Seahorsepip
On 14-1-2016 at 0:27 AM, Mur said:

Still waiting for any suggestions/improvements.

Check my last post about a new experimental feature I'm working on.

TAZMINATOR
16 minutes ago, Seahorsepip said:

Working on a new experimental feature:

[img snipped]

Yes madness :D I'm gonna call the feature popout.

That's impressive. I was like WHOA!

pqt
3 hours ago, Seahorsepip said:

Still waiting for any suggestions/improvements.

Check my last post about a new experimental feature I'm working on.

Sorry! Got caught up with a new client at work so that's where about 90% of my time has been going (other ~10% to sleep I guess?)

zXjKclX.png

On the "nope" option you're forced to give feedback, instead of an option to close it (I don't know if this is mean't to be an explicit action) but forced (surprise) feedback is a good way to get a lot of "asdasd" entries.

You're also not able to close the main popup interface, another forced action is required (again not sure if this is explicit)

3RZHcTT.png

Those were the two things I couldn't quite put my finger on. Overall though it's a really, really solid setup.

Seahorsepip
2 hours ago, Mur said:

Sorry! Got caught up with a new client at work so that's where about 90% of my time has been going (other ~10% to sleep I guess?)

zXjKclX.png

On the "nope" option you're forced to give feedback, instead of an option to close it (I don't know if this is mean't to be an explicit action) but forced (surprise) feedback is a good way to get a lot of "asdasd" entries.

You're also not able to close the main popup interface, another forced action is required (again not sure if this is explicit)

3RZHcTT.png

Those were the two things I couldn't quite put my finger on. Overall though it's a really, really solid setup.

Looooooooooooooool

Those popups were just quick total random demos not meant to mean anything or to be taken serious ^^ You didn't see the joke :P?

I'll make a project page soon with actual demos that make sense.

What do you think about my new popout feature?

pqt
17 hours ago, Seahorsepip said:

Looooooooooooooool

Those popups were just quick total random demos not meant to mean anything or to be taken serious ^^ You didn't see the joke :P?

I'll make a project page soon with actual demos that make sense.

What do you think about my new popout feature?

Oh no, I understand the joke dialogue, but there should be a way to skip it still. The only option is to enter into a required field (I get the satire don't worry! :p )

I'll take a look at the popout feature in a quick while

adrynalyne
5 minutes ago, Mur said:

Oh no, I understand the joke dialogue, but there should be a way to skip it still. The only option is to enter into a required field (I get the satire don't worry! :p )

I'll take a look at the popout feature in a quick while

I think you miss the point.

If I am building something that requires info to be entered, I'd never want them to be able to skip it.

• Like 1
Seahorsepip
23 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

If I am building something that requires info to be entered, I'd never want them to be able to skip it.

Indeed it was showcasing the optional checkForm feature with a textarea that had the required attribute :D

pqt
1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

Agreed. However, there's effectively an option that's given:

a) do something

b) opt out

b -> leads into asking "why" you don't want to. This should be optional in my opinion. Making a required field in a form is one thing, but I don't feel like this is the most appropriate case.

That said though, since @Seahorsepip is making a function I feel like it should have those options since it's a very possible use-case. ¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯ 

Seahorsepip
9 minutes ago, Mur said:

Agreed. However, there's effectively an option that's given:

a) do something

b) opt out

b -> leads into asking "why" you don't want to. This should be optional in my opinion. Making a required field in a form is one thing, but I don't feel like this is the most appropriate case.

That said though, since @Seahorsepip is making a function I feel like it should have those options since it's a very possible use-case. ¯¯\(°_o)/¯¯ 

The demo showing the function is just total random madness that shouldn't be making sense, it was an attempt at humor :p

Anyway I'm working on the landing page that will have humor that actually makes sense.

adrynalyne
5 minutes ago, Seahorsepip said:

The demo showing the function is just total random madness that shouldn't be making sense, it was an attempt at humor :p

Anyway I'm working on the landing page that will have humor that actually makes sense.

Does it halt all execution like an alert when waiting for a response?

Seahorsepip
14 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Does it halt all execution like an alert when waiting for a response?

A popup is opened with open() and the function inside open() is called with the button value as return value and the form also as return value when a button in the popup is clicked.

new popup({
    title: "Example",
        text: "Example button",
        value: "something"
    }]
}).open(function(r) {
    alert("value of the clicked button: "+r);
});

It does not halt any js code below open(). If you want that as feature lemme know and I'll add it as an option.
The code I'll probably use:

function popup() {
    this.open = function() {
        //Open the popup
        var popupClosed = false;
        while (!popupClosed) {
            //We do absolutely nothing except halt any code after open() since js keeps thinking that open() is still running :P
        }
    };
    function close() {
        //Closes popup
        //Cleanup browser events
        popupClosed = true;
    }
}

Keep in mind pausing code execution in js is a messy thing and not something that's meant to be ;)

adrynalyne
16 minutes ago, Seahorsepip said:

A popup is opened with open() and the function inside open() is called with the button value as return value and the form also as return value when a button in the popup is clicked.

new popup({
    title: "Example",
        text: "Example button",
        value: "something"
    }]
}).open(function(r) {
    alert("value of the clicked button: "+r);
});

It does not any js code below open(). If you want that as feature lemme know and I'll add it as an option.

Well what I mean is that I've run into issues where I need a complete halt on all code execution ( even if not part of the current function) when an alert is active. This is possible with a native JS alert (and I really dislike alert). All the jQuery solutions I've found so far don't do this. 

Seahorsepip
17 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

Well what I mean is that I've run into issues where I need a complete halt on all code execution ( even if not part of the current function) when an alert is active. This is possible with a native JS alert (and I really dislike alert). All the jQuery solutions I've found so far don't do this. 

Hmm it seems after some experimenting with while() etc and some research that's not possible, anyting besides alert prompt etc is part of the browser thread which means the browser can also not register events when it's thread is paused. This is no problem for alert since it's not part of the browser dom but any html popup is part of the dom that has just been paused.

So instead of thinking about pausing the thread consider changing the code design. I can't imagine that pausing the whole code execution is the only simple solution.

adrynalyne
6 minutes ago, Seahorsepip said:

Hmm it seems after some experimenting with while() etc and some research that's not possible, anyting besides alert prompt etc is part of the browser thread which means the browser can also not register events when it's thread is paused. This is no problem for alert since it's not part of the browser dom but any html popup is part of the dom that has just been paused.

So instead of thinking about pausing the thread consider changing the code design. I can't imagine that pausing the whole code execution is the only simple solution.

I think I worked around it last time with building a call back into my function. I was just wondering if you found a way around that limitation. 

Thanks for checking :)

Seahorsepip
19 minutes ago, adrynalyne said:

I think I worked around it last time with building a call back into my function. I was just wondering if you found a way around that limitation. 

Thanks for checking :)

Seems there might be a away with javascript 1.7 async js but that's making things only more complex :/

pqt

Started to contribute to the Github Repo :) I actually find this to be super useful and really look forward to working on it with you in the future!

Do you use asset managers at all? I converted your CSS to SCSS but didn't want to pull your project in a direction you didn't like so I didn't prepare a full asset-management setup.

Seahorsepip
9 hours ago, Mur said:

Started to contribute to the Github Repo :) I actually find this to be super useful and really look forward to working on it with you in the future!

Do you use asset managers at all? I converted your CSS to SCSS but didn't want to pull your project in a direction you didn't like so I didn't prepare a full asset-management setup.

I use less css mostly but if a project uses something else I'm also fine with it. I used css in this case since it requires no compiling for the user, it's ready to be used.

It might be a good idea to add a scss or less file and a css file so it can be used directly without any trouble(css) and developers can modify/learn from the scss/less file.

I'm currently looking into optimizing the js code, it can de reduced quite a bit I hope. Also There's a bug for IE8, buttons can have a "class" property that causes errors, to fix this I'll change it to buttonClass.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for this Learn to Web Design Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted offer comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time you can Pay What You Want for the Learn to Web Design Bundle. Break into the lucrative world of professional web design with up to 75 hours of content.

With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked course:

Design a Website From Scratch: HTML, CSS, Responsive Design
      Create Responsive Websites Using the Foundational Blocks of Web Design

and unlock the following courses with a minimum of the average price:

Learn Photoshop, Web Design & Profitable Freelancing 2017
      Discover the Photoshop Workflow & Establish a Lucrative Freelancing Career

Adobe Photoshop CC: Your Complete Beginner's Guide
      The World's Most Popular Photo Editing Software Taught to You From A to Z

Responsive Web Design: Made Easy
      Learn the Basics of HTML5 & CSS3 & Start Designing Dynamic Websites

The Complete Bootstrap Masterclass Course: Build 4 Projects
      Discover the Scalability of Bootstrap by Building 4 Real, Responsive Projects

jQuery UI Ultimate: Design Amazing Interfaces Using jQuery UI
      Implement A Wide Range of Interactivity Into Websites & Make Your Resume Stand Out

UI Design in Photoshop: Start Designing Web & Mobile Apps
      Optimize Adobe Photoshop for Web & Mobile Design

Building Websites: Learn Bootstrap for Rapid Web Development
      Enhance Your Development Workflow by Learning this Efficient Scaling Framework

Web Design: Make a Single Page Website Carousel Controls
      Build a Completely Dynamic Webpage as the First Step Towards Web Design Mastery

What's the benefit?
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $1,048. But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked courses (as little as $1). Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway. Pay What You Want for the Learn to Web Design Bundle
      See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal that ends soon.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.

Giveaways: Home Arcade Polycade | Complete Home Gym | $10K in Crypto currency Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Neowin Store for our preferred partners. Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      This Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle is only $34.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off this Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle. Kickstart your lucrative coding career with 119 hours of content on HTML, Data Science, different programming languages and more!

This deal consists of the following courses:

2021 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp
      Start From the Basics of Ruby on Rails & Go All the Way to Creating Your Own Applications C++ Programming for Beginners
      Master C++ & Create Programs, Games, Development Libraries, and More Introduction to Python 3 Training
      Familiarize Yourself with One of the Best Languages for Programming The Complete C# Programming Course
      Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples JavaScript Beginner Bootcamp
      Understand the JavaScript Language & Learn to Create and Launch Interactive Webpages Python for Everyone
      Learn the Basic Syntax of How Python Language Works Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
      Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More Learn jQuery for Beginners Web Development
      Quick & Easy Guide to Working with jQuery The Ultimate HTML Developer
      Learn HTML/HTML5 & Put Your Skills Into Practice by Creating an Entire Web Page Beginners R Programming: Data Science and Machine Learning
      Learn to Code in C# and Make Projects in R Data Analytics, Management & More! Apache Spark with Scala - Hands On with Big Data
      Dive Right In with 20+ Hands-On Examples of Analyzing Large Data Sets with Apache Spark The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
      Explore the Power of Python By Actually Building Apps With Python Java Foundations
      Enhance Your Skills for Mobile Development with Java Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Certification of completion included Updates included Experience level required: beginner Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle normally costs* $2,594, but you can pick it up for just $34.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $2,559.01 (98%) off.

Get this deal, or learn more about it
      See all discounted Online Courses. This is a time-limited offer.
      Get $1 credit for every $25 spent · Give $10, Get $10 · 10% off for first-time buyers.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.

Home Gym Giveaway | Bitcoin (BTC) Investment Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Neowin Store for our preferred partners. Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.

• By News Staff
      Pay What You Want for this Full Stack Web Development Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can Pay What You Want for this Full Stack Web Development Bundle. The world's best developers are Full Stack developers. Here's 122+ hours of instruction to help you join them.

How does it work?
      With the Pay What You Want bundles, you can get something incredible for as little as you want to pay. And if you beat the average price, you’ll receive the fully upgraded bundle! Included in this Pay What You Want deal, are the following courses:

Pay What You Want (as little as $1) for the unlocked item:

Projects in HTML5
      Build 10 Products in HTML5 & JavaScript Or bid the average price to also get the following items:

The Full Stack Web Development Course
      Handle Every Facet of An App's Development, Ascend to the Top of the Developer Mountain Projects In ReactJS: The Complete React Learning Course
      Dive Into One of Today's Most In-Demand Front End Development Tools Projects in JavaScript & JQuery
      Gain Practical Experience in JavaScript & jQuery By Completing 10 Projects ReactJS and Flux: Learn By Building 10 Projects
      Learning These Facebook-Created Development Tools Will Greatly Accelerate Your Workflow Projects in MongoDB: Learn MongoDB Building 10 Projects
      Explore the World's Most Popular Cross-Platform NoSQL Database Projects Using PHP Frameworks
      Build 10 Unique Projects to Get a Complete Grasp On Multiple PHP Frameworks Learn NodeJS by Building 10 Projects
      Use This Popular Runtime Environment to Craft Lightweight, Highly Scalable Apps Here's the deal:
      The bundle represents an overall retail value of $476 But you can Pay What You Want for the unlocked items (as little as $1) Beat the average price and you'll take home the entire bundle. Beat the Leader's price and get entered into the epic giveaway. Pay What You Want for this Full Stack Web Development Bundle
      See other Pay What You Want deals. This is a time-limited deal that ends soon.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other free eBooks on offer you can check out here.

Home Gym Giveaway | Bitcoin (BTC) Investment Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Neowin Store for our preferred partners. Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: A valid email address is required to fulfill your request. Complete and verifiable information is required in order to receive this offer. By submitting a request, your information is subject to TradePub.com's Privacy Policy.

• By News Staff
      Get this Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle for only $34.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off this Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle. Kickstart your lucrative coding career with 119 hours of content on HTML, Data Science, different programming languages and more!

2021 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp
      Start From the Basics of Ruby on Rails & Go All the Way to Creating Your Own Applications C++ Programming for Beginners
      Master C++ & Create Programs, Games, Development Libraries, and More Introduction to Python 3 Training
      Familiarize Yourself with One of the Best Languages for Programming The Complete C# Programming Course
      Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples JavaScript Beginner Bootcamp
      Understand the JavaScript Language & Learn to Create and Launch Interactive Webpages Python for Everyone
      Learn the Basic Syntax of How Python Language Works Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
      Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More Learn jQuery for Beginners Web Development
      Quick & Easy Guide to Working with jQuery The Ultimate HTML Developer
      Learn HTML/HTML5 & Put Your Skills Into Practice by Creating an Entire Web Page Beginners R Programming: Data Science and Machine Learning
      Learn to Code in C# and Make Projects in R Data Analytics, Management & More! Apache Spark with Scala - Hands On with Big Data
      Dive Right In with 20+ Hands-On Examples of Analyzing Large Data Sets with Apache Spark The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
      Explore the Power of Python By Actually Building Apps With Python Java Foundations
      Enhance Your Skills for Mobile Development with Java Good to know
      Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Certification of completion included Updates included Experience level required: beginner Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Master Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle normally costs* $2,594, but you can pick it up for just $34.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $2,559.01 (98%) off.

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.

Home Gym Giveaway | Ultimate Gaming Giveaway (feat. PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X) Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $1 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Neowin Store for our preferred partners. Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By News Staff
      Save 98% off this 2021 Premium Learn to Code Certification Bundle
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 98% off this Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle. Amp up your programming skill set with 270+ hours of content on the leading coding languages — taught by top-rated instructors Ft. Rob Percival, Nick Walter, and more!.

JavaScript Beginner Bootcamp
      Understand the JavaScript Language & Learn to Create and Launch Interactive Webpages SwiftUI Apps for All Apple Platforms
      Learn the True Magic of SwiftUI & Make Apps and Widgets for iPhone, Mac, iPad, Apple Watch, and AppleTV The Complete C# Programming Course
      Master C# & .NET Framework with Code Challenges, Exercises, & Real-Life Examples The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
      Learn By Doing: Build 25 Websites & Mobile Apps Alongside Top-Rated Online Coding Instructor, Rob Percival! SwiftUI: The Complete Developer Course
      Learn Everything You Need to Know About the SwiftUI Framework & Leverage All of Its Great New Technologies 2020 Complete Ruby on Rails 6 Bootcamp
      Start From the Basics of Ruby on Rails & Go All the Way to Creating Your Own Applications Learn Python for Data Analysis & Visualization
      Gear Yourself with Necessary Skills for Expert-Proven Data Science Techniques Raspberry Pi Essentials & Extras
      Broaden Your Raspberry Pi's Horizons with This 1-Hour Crash Course PHP & MySQL: Certification Course for Beginners
      Learn to Build Database-Driven Web Applications Using PHP & MySQL Bootstrap & jQuery: Certification Course for Beginners
      Create Fully Animated, Interactive, Mobile Responsive Web Pages Using Bootstrap & jQuery Library HTML, CSS, & JavaScript: Certification Course for Beginners
      A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners Interested in Learning HTML, CSS, & JavaScript to Build Interactive Web Pages Java Foundations
      Master the General Purpose & Object-Oriented Language of Java to Enhance Your Skills for Mobile Development Making APIs with Django & Python
      Use the REST Framework to Quickly Make APIs for Your Django Projects Making Websites with Python & Django 3: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
      Boot Up the Django 3 Web Framework Written In Python & Develop Websites Fast JavaScript Master Class
      A Comprehensive Course Just About Every Fact on JavaScript You Could Ever Hope to Know Python for Everyone
      Learn the Basic Syntax of How Python Language Works How to Get a Job as a Web Developer
      Tips, Tricks & Industry Secrets to Help You Land That Web Development Job The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
      A Complete Practical Python Course for Beginners & Intermediates! Master Python 3 by Building Actual Python Apps ROS2 For Beginners
      Master the Key ROS Concepts to Create Powerful & Scalable Robot Applications The Complete Web Developer Course: Build 20 Websites
      Learn the Fundamentals of HTML, CSS & JavaScript by Building 20 Real-World Websites Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners
      Learn to Build Machine Learning Models Using Spreadsheet Data Java Interview Questions: Data Structures & Algorithms
      The Best Java Interview Guide with the Most Common Beginner Questions Asked by FANG Companies

The Ultimate Amazon Honeycode Guide: Build 7 Apps
      Build Apps to Automate Data Entry: Make Inventory Management Apps & More Easy Business Projects

Learn Flutter & Dart: Complete App Development Projects
      Build Apps in Flutter, Google's Cross-Platform Framework & Code with Its Dart Programming Language

Complete Data Science Training with Python for Data Analysis
      Learn Statistics, Visualization, Machine Learning & More

C++ Programming for Beginners
      Master C++, An In-Demand, High-End Language Used for Programs, Games, Development Libraries, & More

The Complete Front-End Web Development Course
      Take a Hands-on Approach to Learning Real Programming Skills

Good to know
      Certification of completion included Length of time users can access this course: lifetime Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase For a full description, specs, and instructor info, click here.

Here's the deal:
      This Premium Learn to Code 2021 Certification Bundle normally costs* $4,056, but you can pick it up for just $59.99 for a limited time - that represents a saving of $3,996.01 (98%) off.

Not for you?
      If this offer doesn't interest you, why not check out the following offers:

The Win Your Dream 2020 Tesla Model 3 Giveaway Ivacy VPN - 5 year subscription for just $0.99 per month NordVPN - 2 year subscription at up to 68% off +3 months for free! Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 71% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Disable Sponsored posts · Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store