keeping cats off of my car?

anyone know any ways to prevent cats from sleeping on my car or walking all over it leaving mud all over it? without the use of a car cover, and i also dont have a enclosed garage.. :wacko:

Clifford G4 (or G5) alarm system with DualZone installed.

It creates a microwave barrier around the car using microwaves that, when broken, will emit a warning chirp. Its primary use is obviously to deter people who are lurking near your car for too long.. if you are near it, you will hear the chirps, and know something is not right.

After a few chirps, and if the intruder is still near by, the alarm will sound.

Bit of an expensive solution to scare a cat ($500/$600?) but it'll work without a doubt :)

That is happening to my car too! I see mud marks on the doors. I thought it would be the cat from next door. One night I heard a meow so it was definitely a cat! I will have to speak to the cat owner next door if I see any more marks :no: :angry:

i dont mind when my cats sleep on my car because i keep them clean.. but my neigbors cats are dirty as hell.. they left my windshield, roof and hood all muddy! and theres no way im aiming a good ol sawed off to my car.. LOL.. can i call the cops on my neighbors for trespassing since they own the cat? LOL

WAT IZ RONG W/ U PPL!?!?! ITZ J SUM CATZ :cat: U PPL R HORRIBLE N MEAN N SHOLD B REPORTED 2 THE ASPCA :handcuffs: IF U DARE DO NE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKIN A GUN OR ATTACK DOG :dog: 2 A ANIMAL JUST BCUZ ITZ ON UR FREEKIN GAY ASS CAR!?!?! :angry: :devil:

**** U ALL U GUN OBCESSED BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :no: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :omg: