Opera will soon be Asian.

I like Qihoo. They provide a plethora of security software that is ACTUALLY free, not this "freemium" crap where 99% of features are locked behind a paywall and the free version of such has endless nag screens with 30 second countdown timers before you can close the dialogs. 

They offer an "Essential" one that is a no-frills anti-malware, and a more robust one that has a firewall, IDS, the works. 

I think they will do great things with the Vivaldi web browser. 

As it stands, the successor to Opera, Vivaldi is the ONLY web browser for Windows that offers NATIVE ability to have a vertical / columnized tab bar without additional addons. For this reason alone I love Vivaldi and plan to use it as my main browser when it matures. 

52 minutes ago, DeusProto said:

I like Qihoo. They provide a plethora of security software that is ACTUALLY free,

Seriously, how much do you want to trust free Chinese security software?

6 minutes ago, lkernan said:

Indeed.

After all, you could be using Kaspersky and be snooped on by the KGB.

Or, use Norton and be snooped on by the NSA.

21 minutes ago, Shiranui said:

Indeed.

After all, you could be using Kaspersky and be snooped on by the KGB.

Or, use Norton and be snooped on by the NSA.

You could also use neither and be snooped by the NSA. Any device with a mic and camera connected to the internet or cell service can be snooped.

5 hours ago, lkernan said:

I dunno. but the chinese unlike the american have not been "proven" to put backdoors, both hardware and softwar,e in software and network equipment they export. so perhaps more than US?