Windows 10 insider program over?

I've been a windows 10 mobile insider since the first build. Yesterday, I realized that in my  Settings > update and security  > Phone update >  Advanced options, my insider slider to change what ring I want is gone. Has Microsoft done away with the insider program? I have a mid/lower level Lumia 635.

But with the last update it appears the last update 10586.107 was my last update and no more insider.

no biggie but i'm guessing that Microsoft has somehow taken people off of the insider program.

It was never there on Mobile. It's in the Windows Insider app. You might want to run it and set it to the Release Preview ring if you want to get 10586.122.

13 minutes ago, bb10 said:

It was never there on Mobile. It's in the Windows Insider app. You might want to run it and set it to the Release Preview ring if you want to get 10586.122.

oh it was for a time in my case. I could use the slider to change from slow ring to fast ring. but its gone

Yeah, the functionality was moved to the Windows Insiders app on the Store. Strange, but the Program is still valid for Phone. 

Ok, I just restarted my windows 10 lumia 635 to the latest build this morning. and yet again, I had to open the insider app to try and re- setup my phone to get new builds. My thinking is, they are bumping people off the insider program.

• 1 month later...

Chris, I have a Lumia 635 as well. I didn't get the same impression that people are being bumped from the Insider program. When I joined the mobile program a month ago, there were three choices of Insider builds: Fast Ring, Slow Ring, and Stable. I went for the Stable and had decent results overall. I haven't seen a change in this format since then.  

The 635 has been moved off the win10 upgrade track entirely, but people who want the 10586 builds off the Release Preview ring can still get them.

Slow and Fast, from what I know, no longer give it anything at all.